Kid In My Class

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

BleedingThrough422
Loyal

Kid In My Class

Post by BleedingThrough422 »

ok....in my spanish class there's this kid, chris, and he's such an asshole! uh, i hate him. but anyways he's always saying stuff like "senora if you give us homework i'll be forced to go home and kill myself." maybe the first time it was haha funny but then he started saying this kind of remark all the time. then he told our teacher for each question he had to do he would cut himself, and that pissed me off so much b/c i am a cutter. and the girl that sits in front of my told him that it wasn't funny b/c suicide is serious and how she said it once, sorta joking sorta not, and she had to see a thearpist and ever since she said that he's made fun of her for saying it. and i've said a few things to him but he does it regaurdless and god damn it!!! it pisses me off so much.

sorry for such a long post and for me venting.....gotta do that somewhere!!!
aim: prettypickleplz

Hate is sadness wrapped in razors.

<<Aaron French

Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was , or who you wanted me to be. From the beginning , you never knew who I was.

<span style=\'color:green\'"Wanting to be somone else is a waste of the person you are."

.::Kurt Cobain::.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Kid In My Class

Post by Shwynsh »

Thats SO insensitive for him to say anything like that... grr.. that makes me mad too! What does the teacher to when he jokes about that kinda stuff? Its not fair to the people who really DO have those kinds of problems. It seems like he'd be hard to change since hes so insensitive. Just ignore him- as best as you can- and know that you're SO much above him.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
BleedingThrough422
Loyal

Post by BleedingThrough422 »

yeah, but he's like a loud-mouth so you hear him, but i know i can't change anyone but me, it just pisses me off. my teacher is a dumbass bitch and just says for him to shut up, effective teaching method, eh?
aim: prettypickleplz

Hate is sadness wrapped in razors.

<<Aaron French

Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was , or who you wanted me to be. From the beginning , you never knew who I was.

<span style=\'color:green\'"Wanting to be somone else is a waste of the person you are."

.::Kurt Cobain::.
StressedOut
Loyal

Post by StressedOut »

tell the teacher
Image Season 7 Begins- January 2009
punkskater1185
Loyal

Post by punkskater1185 »

Why don't you go to your parents? Or go to the head prinicipal and make it a big deal that this kid is being offensive and the teacher isn't doing anything to stop or prevent it. Or if you would like to make his words real, tell the counselor that you're concerned and tell them about what he says. And that could have him end up in a hospital just a reality check for what he says, that might make him shut up and not joke around with the #### he says!
Sometimes pain is unbearable and one must take other means to feeling alive and well again.
silent_tears
Loyal

Post by silent_tears »

UGH! People are so insensitive! Who knows? There could have been a person in there who really was considering suicide or something. And like you said, you're a cutter, and when he mentioned cutting, it offended you. The teacher needs to get involved when he says things like that. That boy needs to be suspended or something. Suicide and cutting is serious and shouldn't be treated as if it were a joke.
Because of you, I'm a broken shell of the person that I used to be...