Freaks?

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Abbi
Veteran

Re: Freaks?

Post by Abbi »

It's life. No one said it was going to be easy, and part of it is people who will judge you and have oppinions on you.

You have oppinions on everyone you see, so why can't people have oppinions on you? It's tough, but it's how life goes..
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

Everyone fits into a certain sterotype that people have made up.

Who cares what they say?

Just ignore 'em.
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
miltonxcrunner
Dedicated

Post by miltonxcrunner »

Abbi's right. Its life, your gonnna have to get used to it. Im called freeak a lot as well. I also hang out with the goths and outcasts. You just gotta ignore them, cause they r not better than u. The cheerleaders @ my school r very judgemental. Some cheerleader laughed @ me in the hall, cause my hair was "not striaght nor curly". They laugh 4 the stupidist reasons. Just laugh back @ them, what a stupid thing to laugh at!?! i promise u'll get used 2 it. Even Though im still pointed @ stared @, i dont care, cause there 1s that r immature.
i am a caged bird

though i do not sing

i have no lungs to breathe

i have no heart to sing

i have no voice to even talk

since i am no longer living

No longer Singing(part of 1 of my poems)

Not all that wonder are lost-J.R.R. Tolkien