Why An Earth Does It All Happen To Me?

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Binxy

Why An Earth Does It All Happen To Me?

Post by Binxy »

I swear if there is a god,hes got a problem with me. Right,im an ex self-harmer (dont judge me on that..i regret it and now see that theres over ways out so ive havn't dont it for 6 months!) My great grandad died 2 years ago my aunt killed herself 3 years ago and my grandad and best friend died last year:sadbye:. Thats a lot for a 13 year old, my parents spilt up when i was young..i dont really see my dad.My grades are going down at school,one of my best friends whos at a privert catholic school(tho shes not catholic no one there is,its just a privert school) kept a dairy of her smoking and stuff (:furious:bloody stupid thing to do,am i aloud to swear in here?) and her parents found it and there now saying im a bad influence and not letting her see anyone she knows now and there making her move schools.So i wont see her again unless its in secret.My bets friend fancys my ex boyfriend who ims till very close to and i think im in love with(im only 13.)My mom gets stressed and takes it out on me (harshly) and to top it off ive got something seriously wrong with me:(. Ive been in hospitel having tests done because i started vomiting blood and they think ive got "iratble bowl syndrom" or a stomach infection which means i have to have my stomach pumped out,or a major organ replaced (i cant spell because im so tried or type so sorry) i havent slept for ages..i nodded off on the bus back from the hospitel the over day and omg can anyone help with any of this???
I'll lean on u n u lean on me and we'll b ok

Theres A Girl In My Mirror Cryin Tonight,And There?s Nothin I Can Tell Her To Make Her Feel Alright

Why walk when you can fly

Wake up who cares about little boys that tlk 2 much

U Gtta Dance Like Nobodys Watching,Sing Like Nobodys Listening,Dream As If You'll Live 4eva,Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow And Love Like Its Neva Goin To Hurt

Xx-x-x-x-xX
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Why An Earth Does It All Happen To Me?

Post by Shwynsh »

Wow you're only 13? You sound much more sophisticated than a lot of 13 year olds, and its definately A LOT for someone your age to have to go through. And why would I judge you on being a self harmer? And you're an EX self harmer, which I definately pride you for! You were able to stop, which is awesome. Good job! I'm really very sorry about your grandad and your best friend. And the one that you're not allowed to see anymore. And, you know what? its not fair. its not fair that this all has to happen to you. But thats life..

Are you talking to anyone about your problems constantly? It sounds like theres so much on your shoulders, and that you're not letting it out. You should talk to a phyciatrist, not because theres anything wrong with you, just so you have a constant outlet for your ventings and problems for someone that will always listen no matter what. I'm sorry about the harshness of your life at this point, and if you ever need anything, PM me..!
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
StainLess
Loyal

Re: Why An Earth Does It All Happen To Me?

Post by StainLess »

Honey, to be totally honest with you ... no one can help you. People gave give support and help ease your pain, but no one can help you exactly. I think the kind of help that you are asking for is impossible for another person to give. The kind of help you are asking for can only be found withing yourself. Yet, if you ever need someone to talk to just e-mail me or PM me.

PS. No, you cannot curse.