Ever Want What You Can't Have

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

lokita
Loyal

Ever Want What You Can't Have

Post by lokita »

Ever just really want what you cant have? i know every one of you has felt this way. So here's my dilema relating with that: i tend to be a vague person. i hint off crazyly what i want. maybe not TAHT much. but enough. it's like..i just want my boyfriend to randomly show up at my house. and knock on the door and give me a hug. it's the simplist thing. he has a car and he usually can go out. i mean why cant he just suprise me once. it'a mean the world. *sigh* that's what i want..

but..on with how my life sucks: doesn't everyone say this. it's always the same. we usally just want what we cant get. i don't think of my self as spoiled but maybe i am. and that's quite gay to think off. but it's like..i have major stress problems. and i just feel like BLOWING UP SOMETIMES. :wallbash: IT'S really not a cool thing. my body feel's heated up and i wanna kill someone. i can't handle it too much. i REALLY REALLY JUST wanna hurt someone. (that's why i got a hobby of 'GUITAR' but that don take my anger away) maybe cuz..i can't play right.

at the moment i got in one of those fights with my ma ova da phone. i wanna go out an she like NO. 'you don't have to go out every weekend' could she exaggerate any more? waheva..im over that now. i was crying :'( cause i was stresed. but hey im good. alive right..

dlfja;dlsjf...my mom sucks..she just informed me that i get to take MORE medicine...dudeeeeeeee...

honestly, all i want is for someone to care for me. i may be a bitch at times. but i need comfort. cause i just feel SO alone. im'a start crying :'( again!

she rambles on and on and on. if i say okay...its' not enough. dude, i wanna fuckin smak a knife into her! lfja;dsljf;asd

i have to stop writing...im'a just start screaming!! help me..
dey sai im like a rollercoaster

one minute im up up up..den im down down down

What's today look like?
falling
Loyal

Re: Ever Want What You Can't Have

Post by falling »

ok hun, you really need to talk to somebody about all these feelings, somebody who can really help, like a psychiatrist. of course people want what they can't have, it's human. but things like your boyfriend turning up..well, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if it were something you'd already thought of...

and your mom, she's just trying to do what's best for you. compromise with her, maybe you can't go out every weekend, but perhaps you could have a friend stay over or something?
i know what i feel, but i'm afraid to show it, inside, so real, no one else could know it, the whole truth and no lies, cutting deeper i can hear my soul cry, come on testify.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

sometimes playing the guitar when you're not sure how to play can be even more frusterating because when you dont know how to play it and you're already mad, you get even more frusterated.

When you get angry, just sit down, and think about something else until you cool off. When you're angry, your actions are much more.. extreme then they are when you're normal .
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Post by FallonCeceAda »

I really think u need to sit down and talk to ur mom, because she seems to be mostly the problem here. Tell her u don't appericate the way she puts u down and won't let u be a teen. These r the best years of ur life.
I was talking to God, and I asked him

"God why don't you create a scientist who can find the cure for AIDS/HIV and Cancer? Why can't you send a leader to give world peace?"

You know what God said?

"I did, but you all killed them in the womb."

I am a Army JROTC Cadet Private

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

doesnt sound like your bf is the prob, discuss with your whole family what is up and how you dont like bein put down like you are...also hint towards your bf to do random stuff, we usually catch on
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
lokita
Loyal

Post by lokita »

:yinyang: iono..i know i have quite an attitude problem. and it hurts when i get...well, fussy. I always am telling myself that it's no big deal. but somehow..i make it a big deal. sorta gai. o well. when i talk to my mom ... she's like waheva..i DO try to talk to her. but sometimes that just makes things worse. it's like at the moment..im on so much medz..an she is just like..take it. but i don't feel support. i guess it just hurts sometimes.
dey sai im like a rollercoaster

one minute im up up up..den im down down down

What's today look like?