I was right the whole time

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Adnama
Veteran

I was right the whole time

Post by Adnama »

This happend a while ago, but for some reason it poped back into my head again.

A few weeks ago i went to the doc. Before i knew what happend he was explaining to me about how he's gona freeze my knee, stick a needle or two in it to numb it, and then stick another big needle in it to take some of the joint fluid out of it. *cridges as she thinks about it*

I was apprently in a werid mood that day, and i just decided, "well... ya know... i'm not exactly a lil kid any more... it cant hurt that bad... he's gona freeze it and numb it and all that good stuff... alright... lets let him do it and see what comes of it."

Now that was OOD, i to this day dont know where that thought came from, i'm usually never that rational faced with needles. And never again will i be let me tell you!

I'd always been extreamly afraid of needles, but i grew... and i can get a blood test, and i hardly flinched when i got my vacinations not to long ago. So i was starting to slowly get over my needle phoiba i guess.

Note the WAS. That damn doc ruined that. YOu know how he was gona numb it? Well the stuff he used to numb it with DIDNT WORK! So i felt it, oh man did i feel it! He never did get that fluid. He'd be dead if he'd tryed again o.o i think he knew that too.

That freaking doc officeally confirmed every fear of any thing sounding even remotely painfull that a doc wants to do to me. Never ever never everever never again will i willingly allow a doc to do any thing painful sounding to me again!

He proved to me that i was right, right all along, ever since i was old enough to realize was a needle was. I was right, i was right when they told me, "oh its just a lil pinch, it wont hurt" i alwasy knew they were lieing, and taht wasnt just irational lil kid think, i was right! Damnit i was right, when they tell you it wont hurt, they lie. Rar!

Its a conspiricy i tell you! They're...they're...they're.... they're in it with the pigions! This is ALL part of their plan!

*blinks* erp, well here ends the latest revilations from teh depts of my empty scull *twilight zone music*

*goes off rambling about the pigion's plan for world domination*
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Adnama
Veteran

Re: I was right the whole time

Post by Adnama »

Originally posted by sickOFthisBULLSHIT@Dec 28 2002, 11:24 PM

i have to take 3 to 5 shots a day to survive and your scared of getting a shot what maybe 6 times a year at the very most. i had to get over my fear for if i didnt i would probablly be dead
Erp, that sucks o.<

But see i'm a lil chickenshit wuss, and i'm not afraid to admit that, i'm sorry that its true, but it is. I'd probably die if i was faced with those kind of circemstances. You know i cant say 100% what i'd do in a situation that hasnt happend to me yet, but with the renewed degree of my phoibia i'd probably just refuse to take the freaking shots. I probably could get use to it, cant say what i'd do.

God i hate needles, rarg! I can usually stand a regular shot or a bloodtest... but i sware i'll choke the next doc that suggests doing any thing beyond that *shudders*
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/