Car Accident

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

alnieve
Veteran

Car Accident

Post by alnieve »

I dunno if I put this in the right place, so feel free to move it.

A few days ago there was a really bad car accident just outside of the city where I live. I didn't know any of them personally, but most of them went to my church, so we were "aquaintances" (sp?). We were having our county fair and they were driving home. I guess they were a bit drunk or something...there were ten people in one car, and it wasn't even like an SUV or anything like that it was just a regular car. There were 4 people in the trunk and 6 up front. 5 of them died now, and all but one went to my high school. So they were all around my age. It's just so awful. It's just making me kinda sad to think that there are people my age that had their lives taken away so early. I dunno, it's just so sad.

*sighs*

Thanks for listening!

Love,

the girl next door
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
Precious x Pill
Loyal

Re: Car Accident

Post by Precious x Pill »

It is sad....

I always get sad when I'm driving down the road and see a accident on the side of the road, like the thru-way

I was in a car accident with my brother and his friend once and it's really scary..

My brother isn't the best driver so I worry about him all the time.

I sound like a old lday saying this :P ...but teens are very reckless. They think that nothing can hurt them. Espically when they are driving around high or drunk, they think that they can do what they want and nothing can hurt them.....
For hearing all my doubts so selectively and

For continuing my numbing love endlessly

For letting you decide if I indeed was desirable

For denying myself to somehow make us compatible

For blaming myself for your unhappiness

For expecting myself to be where you wanted me to be

And I'm sorry to myself

My apologies begin here before everybody else

I'm sorry to myself

For treating me worse than I would anybody else

*B a B y G i r l*
DarkDespair
Loyal

Post by DarkDespair »

My friend was pulling out and got T-boned...she called me and said she had been in a wreck and that she was bleeding..so I ran out of my house as fast as I could. Her car was in a ditch, and they had to use the jaws-of-life to get her out. It was the scariest thing I have ever watched in my entire life...to see my friend hurt...she's perfectly fine right now, thankfully. Wrecks are so horrible to see, experience, or even hear about.
Well I'm caught between myself and me

And I can't find the bridge from my mind to reality

I'm trying to find a place in the sun

But I'm drowning in the rain that's falling

Every place I go

One year- September 1st, 2004
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Its always incredibly sad to hear about these teens that get in car wrecks and end up dying. You get up in the morning thinking hey this is just like any other day...but then something like that happens. People think they are invincible..not just teens and little kids, but adults too. No one really thinks about what could happen when they drink and drive, until they get hurt. Its like "Damn I coulda died today." Its a horrible thought and its wrong that people die so young. If more people would think about it before they drink and then start up their cars...maybe it wouldnt happen so much.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Wow... that's really scary to think about. It's frightening to think that theres always a chance for someone you love or someone you're just aquainted with to get really hurt. But, that's part of life. It's a cycle and things like that have to happen, even though we all HATE that they do. :(

I'm sorry about those people in the wreck. That's really sad. THey did make a tad of a mistake about maybe being a little drunk and having TONS of people in the car, but death shouldn't ever be a punishment...

:hug:
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

P.S. I think I'm going to move this to Why Me! Seems to fit a little better there...
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

Ik the feeling, Back a few years ago my high school lost a few teens to a car accident and to this day I still cry. Thats a reason im a lil scared to drive, just knowing you never know if you are going to leave alive. But lucky for me im sick, and they wont even let me behind the driver wheel, in fear i may kill myself or someone else, Im sick and i have random blackouts thats why they wont let me drive. But yea Im sorry for thoseteens we lost way too soon, and im sorry for the teens lost there and everywhere.
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

my school is plagued with alot of teens dying in car wrecks. its drastically dents our school when something like this happens. it has always been the students fault. they were either drunk, high, or going 2x the speed limit. so it definitely could have been avoided. i knew 2 of them personally, they were in my classes. i bet there will be huge changes to ohio driving laws soon. just the cincinnati area around me has had more then a dozen teens die in traffice accidents this year. almost 2 a month. that is sad.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

that is really sad that should serve as a lesson ppl shouldnt be in the trunk ppl shouldnt drive drunk ppl should wear seatbelts and ppl shouldnt allow more then is supposed to be in the car-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

Yeah, it is definately very sad. Espescially since it could have been so easily avoided had these kids just used common sense. *sighs* It's going to be a difficult week at my church and for my pastor.

I just wish people use common sense, but apparently common sense isn't very common.

It just makes me rethink alot of things, anytime someone gets in a car, or anything it could be the last thing, it sounds really morbid, but in reality it's true.

Thanks for replying guys.

Love,

the girl next door

5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

that's really sad, last year four guys from my old high school died in a car crash, and i knew all of them, we had classes together, i was in so much shock that i didnt go to any funeral and to this day i didnt visit the crash site even though it's only a couple of blocks away from my house... there's just something wrong about going to a funeral of someone who's ur age
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

Thanks for replying guys.

The sister from my church just called and she wants me to speak at one of their funerals. I didn't really know her, but it's just like saying the intentions and stuff for my church. I'm really scared, I don't want to mess something up that is so serious. I'm soooo nervous. *sighs* I hope I don't screw it up.

Thanks again guys!

Love,

the girl next door