Urg...im Soo Dumb

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Urg...im Soo Dumb

Post by SirPostAlot »

I am soo dumb. I always have dumb things to say and they are always like about school. Like today at our Academic Sports League meeting i was talking to my friends and all i could think about was school and i kept bringing it up and they always just roll their eyes and tell me i need to get a life...

And i always fuck up the 1st day of school becuase the 1st thing i always say is "i am so glad schools back because summers are soo boring" ... i mean i just don't know what to say...i am a good conversation holder when others start it but when i start they are always soo stupid and about school...

Does anyone else have this? I mean i am better w/ talking to females then males (im gay)...i mean with guys my mind goes blank - i stammer and slure my words together because i am soo nervous (no wonder they thought i was gay)...

Hmm...i dunno if this belongs here or not and i really don't know what you all can say in reply...its just that i know people get annoyed at me becuase my topics are soo lame and repetitive...

hmm...

~Jeff~
Michie
Veteran

Re: Urg...im Soo Dumb

Post by Michie »

Well if you're worried about being repetitive you're talking to the right girl because right now, I don't remember you being repetitive at all (then again I don't usually look at the sexuality forum simply because I can't relate to you guys.

Honestly, having stammers in converstaions isn't that weird or abnormal. Getting nervous can happen to anyone especailly on the first day of school, when everyone looks new and different.

I personally think that you are more nervous in front of guys than u are with girls becauyse you are nervous about what the guys will think about you...Can they tell that you are gay? Do they think you are wierd becaue of that? Do they just think you are weird? What if you like them, and they don't like you? Etc. All these issues about whether people will judge you this way and that way...whether you'll be accepted into their group of friends or not.

There are a lot of pressure in making friends, and maybe that's why you are more comfortable with girls...because you aren't worried if they will judge you as much. That's just what I think..

Sorry to be all psychlogical on you. I also have that quirk when I'm with other people, especially girls.

I'm not a lesbian, but I think it's normal to be worried about what people of the same sex think about you...simply because in our society we tend to group together (girls with girls, guys with guys). So I have been nervous too as to whether groups of girls will accept me into their pact or leave me out.

Just saying that i understand. I'm sorry i'm not much help.

If this helps...I'm pretty terrible too at conversations and just today I saw an old teacher and I thought she was a different teacher of mine! Wow I was embarressed. And I say the wrong things at the wrong times ALL the time. It's awful. luckily i laugh it off and call myself a dumb blonde...and my friends accept me for my mistakes.
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
Precious x Pill
Loyal

Re: Urg...im Soo Dumb

Post by Precious x Pill »

Your not dumb just because you enjoy school, I think it's awsome that you enjoy school!

Don't worry about it hun, and if you find yourself talking to much about school, switch to talking about the weekend, ask what everyone is doing.

Don't worry about it ;)
For hearing all my doubts so selectively and

For continuing my numbing love endlessly

For letting you decide if I indeed was desirable

For denying myself to somehow make us compatible

For blaming myself for your unhappiness

For expecting myself to be where you wanted me to be

And I'm sorry to myself

My apologies begin here before everybody else

I'm sorry to myself

For treating me worse than I would anybody else

*B a B y G i r l*