I Feel Ugly :(

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

love_not_war
Loyal

I Feel Ugly :(

Post by love_not_war »

today i went to the show with a couple people and saw my old friends there, and they were all there with there boyfriends. and i saw my friend, bel with her b/f. and it really bummed me out, cuz i want a b/f. and i know im not hott or anything, not even that pretty, but i never thought i was THAT ugly. but i mean, i must be. if even bel can get a b/f, i mean, shes pretty, but i never knew i was more ugly than her! and it really sucks now, cuz like ALL my friends have b/fs.. and im always alone. and i know no ones gonna care, and this is more of a bitch.. but it really getting me down.. :( i never have a b/f.. and when im with all my friends and there b/fs, i just try to pretend not to care.. ive always just had guy friends.. never anything more.. and i mean, im 15 already.. shouldent i have at least had one b/f by now.. or am i gonna die this way?! and if *some* guys actually do go for persoanlity, i must have a shity personality too, cuz at hasent worked for me either.. maybe i should go hit on a rock or somthing... sorry for bitching.. just kinda got me in the dumps.. so i thought saying about it would help....

it didnt..
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: I Feel Ugly :(

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

It can be one of the most depressing feelings to look around you and see those in the happiest of relationships. And you wonder, why can't that be me? What's worse is when we start to figure that it's something wrong with ourselves. The problem with thinking this is that it isn't true. How many people are there in the world? How many people are there around where you live? Are they all alike? No. There is someone around for everyone and at 15, you're bound to be exposed to so much more of these fascinating people in the future, whether that future is near or even years away. You aren't the only one standing alone wishing that you could be in someone elses arms. And you aren't ugly darling. I certainly understand feeling that way as I can feel that way too, but don't let that stop you from believing in yourself. You have everything it takes to snag yourself a good guy... the moments are best when they aren't expected. Sometimes it takes a little more for a person to notice... but that doesn't mean anything is wrong with you. Have a little faith and be encouraged, your time will come yet. I'm here for you. Best wishes.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
jamie86
Loyal

Post by jamie86 »

guys dont go for looks alone, plus they dont always go for the hottest females, you just notice those who go for them because they mostly are the pretty faces, or example wenn i go out i dont go for the most beautifull woman in the club, thats outta my league im no pretty boy im just a nice guy, and ill have to make do with that, and by the way do YOU give any signs out that you are perhaps interested in a nice chat or relationship with a guy? or do you close yourelf of?

or perhaps you should show a bit of innitiative, although not to much because if you jump on a guy he'll proberbly be scared off, atleast i get scared off sometimes by females who "jump on you" so to say

btw dont take from my words that im some kind of womeniser, im not im just very selfaware, wenn i o out ofr a good time i do just that have a good time, but wenn i start feeling lonely for a long time (like around the holidays) ill still have a good time but i just try to talk with a girl, and i the little chat goes well i ask for a number or an im adress to just talk and get to know eachother a bit more, and then a date or such... blah im blabbering but what im trying to say, be yourself have a good time take a look around and give a guy a chance and dont try to rush it :)

or try the internet, a good frined of mine found his gf there, and theyre the perfect match. hope it helps, from a guy's point of view
Shortie
Loyal

Post by Shortie »

Guess what, Someone in the world likes you.

Perhaps they're thinking the same way as you are; "I'm not good looking enough."

Guess what, I had my first boyfriend when I was 14. I didn't even get my first kiss from him. Now I'm 16, I haven't had a boyfriend since. I'm long past that "I'm ugly stage." I know how hard it is to think this but you'll get a boyfriend when you're ment to. When everyone told me that last year, I laughed at them. Now I accept it. You just have to wait. Or put yourself out there. You can't expect everyone jsut to fall all over you, you have to make an effort too. Let people know you're intrested.

Karen
love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

okay. everyone is telling me to show interest also.. well... how do i do that?? im completly in the dark on it all..
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Yes, showing interest means you walk a fine line of stalking and being too shy. Haha. It can seem complicated so here's what I can offer. When you have someone you are interested in, you make efforts to talk to them. What about? Anything... even if it's completely useless nothing. If you happen to see them around somewhere, you go up and say hey. Smile a lot. When you start to get comfortable, make small touching gestures like gently pushing or jabbing him in the shoulder if he's done something funny and smiling of course while you do so. Say you make brownies one day (just an idea ;) )and see the guy, offer him some. It's not really about setting up rules for yourself in order to show a guy that you like him, but rather if you have interest in a guy, you want to get close. Best way to do that is start small and work your way up. Start talking about boring stuff if you have to (like school, homework...). Take good notice of him and check out what you like about him, interests he has that perhaps you have as well. Then you can start picking up conversations about these common interests. Hope this helps you out some!
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

there is someone im interested in.. but i dunno if i should even bother... i know him on the net.. but he lives here.. but.. hes moving.. so i dont think i should even bother... but even if i do find someone.. i still dont understand how to show interest... flirt? if so, how? or what.. i dunno.. im sorry
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

l3rok3n
Loyal

Post by l3rok3n »

One of my friends is 16 and has never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. It really isn't all about looks. Yeah, to some guys it is but those guys aren't worth dating.

I have dated guys who have dated me because I was "hot" but those relationships were pointless and weren't even 1% as good as the guys I dated because of who they were inside. The guys that you can really conect with on a personaly level are the guys worth waiting for, even if it means you have to wait until you are 18 or older. Some girls and guys wait until they are 18 or older. Yeah, it is a movie but in Never Been Kissed, Drew Barrymore's character didn't have a boyfriend until she was 28 or something and that is when she got her first real kiss.

You will get a boyfriend. It is better to get one you actually truely care about then to get one because everyone has one. So just be glad you are single and able to be single when that special someone comes along.

Good lucky sweetie! :wub:

P.S.

Just because someone has a boyfriend and you don't doesn't make them any more prettier then you. Look at Halle Berry she was single for awhile and she is beyond beautiful. You are beautiful just the way you are and don't let anyone tell you differently.
You called yesterday to basically say

That you care for me but that you're just not in love

Immediately I pretended to be feeling similarly

And led you to believe I was O.K.

To just walk away from the one thing

That's unyielding and sacred to me

Well I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it

And I'm going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you

But in reality I'm slowly losing my my mind

Underneath the guise of a smile gradually I'm dying inside

Friends ask me how I feel and I lie convincingly

'Cause I don't want to reveal the fact that I'm suffering

So I wear my disguise 'til I go home at night

And turn down all the lights and then break down and cry

So what do you do when somebody you're devoted to

Suddenly just stops loving you and it seems they haven't got a clue

Of the pain that rejection is putting you through

Do you cling to your pride and sing "I will survive"

Do you lash out and say "How dare you leave this way"

Do you hold on in vain as they just slip away
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

The fact that your friend has managed to get a boyfriend before you does *not* make you in some way inferior. I'm the only girl in my group who has a boyfriend but I am DEFINITELY not the hottest girl - haha! I freakin WISH! :woot: I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. A lot of relationships are just about timing and circumstance.

I'm sure you're a great looking girl with a lovely personality :)

It's only a matter of time before you find somebody. Try not to get so down on yourself... not having a boyfriend usually doesn't reflect on the person at all. Me and my friend were talking about it once, and said the most deserving people are often the one's without a partner. I know SO many nice, pretty girls who don't have a boyfriend, so don't feel alone.
I wish I were a spy.