Ugly And Fat

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

sweethelp
Veteran

Ugly And Fat

Post by sweethelp »

my friends and family tell me im pretty and things like that but i never know if they are just being nice so they wont hurt my feelings because ive had friends that have said that im pretty or cute but then call me ugly and fat to others. but then everyone else calls me ugly and fat and i get made fun of! and like all the boys think i am same with the girls. and i just hate it i just dont know im so confused. i mean once when my self-confidence gets brought up i lose it again! like i just got this dress for this big even at school (its formal) thats happening in like 1.5 months and its a BIG deal and i feel really pretty in it but just i never feel pretty and im starting to think that even in that dress im ugly and ive only had really 1 b/f and he was cheating on me with like 5 other girls! and it just hurts! and i dont know what to do! im just confused and hurt! i mean i think part of it has to do with getting called fat and ugly my whole life but then like my own dad would say that i was fat and ugly and that he wished i was never born! i just i dont know!

sorry its confusing

:'( :unsure: :(
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
unoshawty
Veteran

Re: Ugly And Fat

Post by unoshawty »

most likely youre not fat and ugly and youre just very very self conscious about yourself. i used to think that now that im in high school i look around and am glad im not overly skinny or overly fat. im just perfect and people love me for me.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Well, I think you shouldn't listen to ANYone and do what you feel or act you how you want around people. You don't need to listen to anyone when they tell you that sorta stuff. K? I think you seem nice and if they can't accept that, then too bad for them! Your personality is all that matters.

-Samantha- :D
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

I bet you're not fat and ugly... and even if you were ( WHICH YOU PROBABLY AREN'T) why should it matter? And hahaha i have always wanted to say this... if someone calls you fat just say "well you're ugly and i can lose weight" hahaha cause its so true! don't worry about what other ppl think. I used to care SO MUCH and i'd only dress a certain way.... and well, i never acted differently but... now i have realised that IT DOESNT MATTER what other ppl think and its way more fun just doing what you want and being yourself. PPL will still love you if you are you!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Listen, everyone thinks their fat and ugly. I was teased most of my life cause of my looks. Mostly cause of one feature, my bucked teeth. But when people call you fat and ugly, Look at whom they are? Are they the popular people? are they male? are they all female? More then likely, (if female) they are jelouse of you. I Wouldn't let their teasing bother you. If their male, their lible to like you and don't know how to tell you. or over all, their scared of you, since they don't know you.

When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Don't think about what everyone elce says, whip all of what they say and look in the mirror. Do you think your pretty? If yes then thats all that matters, if you say no, have a list of what you need to work on. Got a chubby tummy? Do some tummy crunchs for a month. Got pimples? Tru going out, and finding some liquid powder and some normal powder. Hate your hair, look into getting it cut and maybe highlighted (want some natural stuff, look into touch of sun, $3 and in 2 days you have natural highlights!)

But pretty much just ignore what others say. when people call you names their protecting themselfs, cause of jelousy or just the unknown. in 30 years, they'll be uglier then hell anyways, and then you can smerk at them feeling beautiful and watch them suffer thru what you went thru ;)
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

even if you are fat (chances are you are not), what is the difference, i have heard people that were 120 pounds and 5'8 be called fat. it is the inside that counts
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
theloneteenager

Post by theloneteenager »

i have more or less the same issues as u. i feel and look like shiyte. im overweight, ive got a missing tooth (i do have a plate its in the shop getting fixed)...it sux, on the bus no-one sits next 2 me. even if the place next 2 me is the last seat on the bus...they just stand up sumwhere else. its really depressing. i keep thinking 'am i that ugly?'. my frends keep saying that its not that bad and u shouldnt keep putting yourself down. the only thing good about me is my personality. and thats hard 2 show sumtimes. especially if ure shy and sont go out. i guess i dont have a social life outside college and my bedroom. the only way my personality shines is when im talking to people on the internet...thru emails and in chat rooms. my only rellationships have been internet based..sumtimes living 2 far apart 2 meet each other. ive never had a real girld since i was 14 (im 17 going on 18). i spose that is not important. but it gets me down hanging around with friends who have a girlfriend, kissin and huggin and that. my brother has his girlfriend over all the time, she sleep at our house alot aswell. and that gets me down also. life sux. and 2 top it off...i have epilepsy, its not controlled (i have a fit about once a week), i dont know when a fit is coming on. it stops me from doing alot of stuff i shud be doing at my age. and its ruined my life. :'( :( :'(