Im A Jerk

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

maya
Loyal

Im A Jerk

Post by maya »

i feel like i made such an ass of myself - i got really mad at someone i love and i didnt know his whole story behind it. i said such stupid things. and this was a few months ago. he didnt tell me everything at the time, and i just heard what was really going on from a friend of his and now it makes sense but now im the total a$$hole. and this relationship may be broken now. i feel like its too late to apologize. and even if its not, he's now 3 hours away for a loong time. i feel like such a terrible person. i thought he was going to hurt me but it was just me that hurt him. what if im just socially inept. i feel stupid
Far~From~heaven
Loyal

Re: Im A Jerk

Post by Far~From~heaven »

Hey...it's never too late. Call him up, sit him down, and explain everything. You have nothing to lose!!
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

An apology, be it a week after, a month after, or even a year after is still valid. Heck, I made an apology to a guy who I had offended two years ago a few weeks ago. :) Just call him, and offer your apologies. With guys, they tend to forgive and forget pretty easily as well.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

yea, it's never too late to apologize. I'm sure that if someone hurt me the way you hurt him, I'd be pleased to hear the apologies even 2 years later. Tell him everything, how you found out and stuff, and how you feel stupid for doing it. Just try to fix it up as much as you can. At least you won't hate yourself for not trying. You'll feel better once you get his reply. No matter what his reply is. At least you'll know how he feels and if there's a way that he forgives you.
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

It is never to late to apologize. Just call him up and tell him how much of a jerk you feel and how sorry you are. If he really cares about you he will accept the apology. You can do it and again it really is NEVER too late. I'm sure he will be grateful that you took the time to call him and apologize.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
maya
Loyal

Post by maya »

It is never to late to apologize. Just call him up and tell him how much of a jerk you feel and how sorry you are. If he really cares about you he will accept the apology. You can do it and again it really is NEVER too late. I'm sure he will be grateful that you took the time to call him and apologize.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

~~Kimmy~~

[/b]

It was fine! He thinks it's funny now even though at the time he was way pissed off. I think we're still friends