No Job, No Money = Fighting Family

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

ShawnRisk
Loyal

No Job, No Money = Fighting Family

Post by ShawnRisk »

I am trying to find a job, but everytime I do they say "We will hire you for a little bit, and than we will let you go."

What I want to get into is the Environmental NGO's or Arts. My experience is in Computers (mostly making websites) but that is causing me to hate my life when I work on them. The only reason I use them is because I can't find a job in other fields.

On the other hand, my parents yell at me everyday saying "Why don't you have money coming in?" What do I say to my parents? Everyday I tell them I am working but they want to see the money coming in which is very little because no one hires me.

Just one more thing about my family is that I am the only huge problem left. As soon as I am able to make enough money to live off of, my family will not be so yelling.

What I am trying now since no one is hiring me is trying to get donations from people to live. I just started this on my blog which is in my signature at the bottom and if you can visit that this would be nice.

If other people have ideas on how I can improve my life this would be great.
"Why do we fight in this world so much?"

Blog: http://shawnrisk.blogspot.com

Email: shawn dot khan dot gmail dot com
Cindy
Veteran

Re: No Job, No Money = Fighting Family

Post by Cindy »

If your that hard up for money, it's time to just take any paying job. With the holidays in full swing, retail is hiring like crazy. Many positions aren't just seasonal. I know that my store will keep about 75% of the seasonal people they hire. Sure the pay isn't the best, but it's a job that will get you out of the house, and it will bring in some money at least.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
ShawnRisk
Loyal

Re: No Job, No Money = Fighting Family

Post by ShawnRisk »

You are right that I just need to take any job that is coming. I am trying to get any job there is but no one is hiring me. I know that I am just not the person they want. As a male you need to be able to lift lots or they hire more women in the other positions. I know there are positions I can get that are not like that but I am trying and they don't hire me.

Sometimes I just feel like everything I try doesn't work, but in the end I just need to keep trying.
"Why do we fight in this world so much?"

Blog: http://shawnrisk.blogspot.com

Email: shawn dot khan dot gmail dot com