One Of Those Days

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

skykid2006
Loyal

One Of Those Days

Post by skykid2006 »

Ok. It is one of those days when nothing goes right. Ok 2nd hour science. I study for my CELL test for an hour and I only got an 10 out of 80. 3rd hour choir lets see like all my friends were fighting with each other and I am in the middle of all of it. If I talk to this one the others are mad at me. I just can't deal with it any more. 4 th hour I couldn't find my history book and I got yelled at it because of it. 5 th hour study hall. 6 th hour Story hour with the little kids. Did have one thing planed it was just one BIG mess. 7 th hour no class teacher vs student volley ball game. On the way out of school a teacher stops me and tells me to have a great weekend and try to stay out of trouble. OK what does that mean???? So what I cut so what I tryed to kill myself so what I was in the hostpial because of it. After school I worked ad I got yelled at because I was 5 min. late sorry I had to get something to eat. I am just so sick of people walking rite over. I am being to think that people wouldn't care if I am here or not!!!!!
you laugh because im different i laugh because youre all the same.

Care bears rule !!!!!!!!

skykid2006

view my pics. at http://www.picturetrail.com/gid2037204
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Re: One Of Those Days

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

woah sweetie... One bad day doesnt mean anything... try to relax, get lots of sleep...

watch some TV... eat your favorite meal, take a long bath... I dunno, those kinda things relax me..

Youve got the weekend, and monday will be better, I swear, just give it a chance, walk into school with a smile, and see what happens...

Im also sure your teacher meant nothing by the stay out of trouble comment, just let it slide... one of my teachers always says that when we leave, for no reason...

**HUG**

:hug:

PM me if you need too
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
skykid2006
Loyal

Post by skykid2006 »

Maybe my teacher justed that to say it but rite now I am so sick of everone watch my so close. Rite now I feel like I don't have my own space. If i don't get it soon I am going to go nuts. :wacko: :'(

Care bears rule !!!!!!!!

skykid2006

skykid2006
Loyal

Post by skykid2006 »

yeah thank you

Care bears rule !!!!!!!!

skykid2006