I Don't Know Why I Bother.

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Silver Diablo
Loyal

I Don't Know Why I Bother.

Post by Silver Diablo »

You know, I've dedicated so much time to this site! And nobody cares! Why do I even bother?! I feel so unwelcome! So useless! I've been here a year-and-a-half! I've saved the site from a bunch of people who tried to spam us out of existence, I stopped a group of hackers, I served as Director of Support Groups for three months before other circumstances forced me to resign... But does anyone even give a damn? Noo-o-ot even remotely.

http://www.teenhelp.org/groups/index.php?a...=ST&f=5&t=10658

This is my post saying goodbye. I just figured I'd get one last good rant in before I left this site. It used to be great. Now it's gone to hell. And you know what? It's my fault!
Kayla
chad
Loyal

Re: I Don't Know Why I Bother.

Post by chad »

awww. It's not your fault. You have done nothing wrong. :)

You aren't useless and I do care. :)

IM me... or we can talk tomorrow. ;)

Don't ever think you are useless, 'cause you are not.

I'm gonna miss you.. :'(
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

i care. ive never read or seen a post from u b4 but i care. alot of ppl care. alot of times ppl are 2 rapes up in their own probs to notice that someone else is hurting..........
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
=^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^=
Loyal

Post by =^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^= »

Aww don't go, Maybe if they ever need new Mods you could sign up for one and with what i've heard you'd make a good one!
Brittney
Loyal

Post by Brittney »

hello there...i know what you mean..but you bother becuase you care.and that is good..dont give up there are people who care..you just dont know it..be happy!!

love

brittney
*~*BrItTnEy~*~

*i believe in people lying

i believe in people dying

i belive in people crying*

*i look into the mirror.the whore is all i see*

*Night consumes light and all i dread..reminds me what to do before im dead*

*remember friends as you pass by as you are now so once was i as i am now so you must be prepare for death and follow me*

*and the world spreads its legs and the world spreads its legs for another fucking star. i am the all american anti christ. i was made in america and america hates me for what i am.i am your shit.you should be ashamed of what you have eaten*

heres my journal:

My Journal
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Silver...I read your other post and it seems like you only want to be on TH so that you can 'be known' and have people 'read your posts'. TH is not about being popular..it's about helping people..... :huh: How did you go back to being a Newbie anyway?? What happened?? If you went away for a while then of course things would've changed and it's only fair that you have to work your way back up.
I wish I were a spy.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

yeah why the hell are you back at newbie? :huh:

we don't want you to leave, stay with usssss :wacko:
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Silver Diablo
Loyal

Post by Silver Diablo »

It's not about being known... but if I help someone, I'd like to at least know that they'd read my post. Or, in chit chat, if I posted a resonponse to a message, no one acknowledged that I had even said anything. I don't necessarily want recognition so much as to no longer be ignored. Two dramatically different things.

As far as why I've become a newbie again, I left for a while. But the addiction was too hard to overcome. And when I came back, my supermod status had been revoked. Understandably, it had been three months or so... something like that. *shrug* And since I have less than 250 posts, I'm a newbie.
Kayla
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

It's not about being known... but if I help someone, I'd like to at least know that they'd read my post.

When someone posts a problem, they don't skim read the names first of the people who responded and think 'hmm, that girl is a newbie, im not reading her advice'. Everyone has to start somewhere...and I'm sure most people are glad to have ANYONE respond to their problems... :huh:

I don't necessarily want recognition so much as to no longer be ignored. Two dramatically different things.

How do you know that you're being ignored? I'm sure no one really pays attention to my posts in chit chat either...but I actually read ALL the responses if it's in a topic I'm interested in...I don't discriminate against Newbies. Like I said before, no one really looks at the name...they just read what people have written? :huh: \

Please don't go! :'(
I wish I were a spy.