Anyone Have Tha Same Life?

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Anyone Have Tha Same Life?

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

I have no clue whut is happinin to me!?

I mean one day I find good news then the next bad news n sh*t falls on to me!!

Ok listen to this- Tha summa job I want I can't get yet untill the guy calls me back-he said he would like 3 weeks or more ago.

-Mi 2 yr. crush has a g/f.

-I wuz supposed to go to da trailer wit a friend n she can't come cuz shes goin to a concert with other friends when I told her like a month in advanced!

- I'm tryin soo hard to be a model, I went to a 1000$ convention n i'm goin nowhere!

-Tha boi that likes me laughed at me, n wuz bein an ass now wants my apoligy, n wants to ask me out!!?

Anyone have piled on stuff like this? If yah do reply me n also can anyone help me!

Megan Luv yahs!

*xoxo*
filling up on heartaches and cheap wine...*
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: Anyone Have Tha Same Life?

Post by Kiyotie »

Honey, we ALL have shit like that happen to us at one time or another. I admire you for pursuing your career as a model and believe that if you want it bad enough you will get it so don't ever give up! I have faith in you :hug: The boy that likes you doesn't sound worthy of your attention. Suspect him of wanting to use you (if you're trying to be a model you must be hot) and get to know him more if you don't already before acception his what sounds like desprate plea for attention. Good luck, the hard times will one day dissapear :)
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

Hey hunni thanks so much!

I really needed to hear someone not onlie talk to me but say they have faith! Thanks fer tha help! Luv yah! I'll PM yah too! N thanks yew sound so nice!!! :D

Luv yew! Megan

*xoxo*
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Awww you're so sweet :wub:

And you're welcome Megan :)
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

Hey Hun!

Thx ur so nice too fer writin bak ta me! :rolleyes:

Luv yah hun!
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

lol once again, you're welcome! :D

I wonder why anyone else isn't replying :P

gumby
Loyal

Post by gumby »

HA!! I will reply!!! Just kidding!! Megan! Bad crap (as if there is GOOD crap) happens to the best of us!! You will get past this all, the clouds WILL clear! You sound like a very capable and willing person! You can make it as a model, just give it time! And give up on those silly boys what do they know, look for a new guy that isn't tied down and that isn't a weiner, you deserve better! good luck with everything! :hug:
nothing special just me
Loyal

Post by nothing special just me »

eww... im replying! (sorry had to cuz you asked why i wasnt)
now i will tell you what ive done for you 50 thousand tears ive cried, screaming, decieving, and bleeding for you, But you still dont hear me
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

heh, shit happens. it happens to the best of us. its gonna happen, but i think it all happens for a reason. maybe because you have all this free time not working, your gonna meet a real hottie somewhere and totally hit it off! i mean, good comes from bad, right? it takes some rain to make a rainbow..
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
sugarpacket
Loyal

Post by sugarpacket »

kiss, crush, bliss, blush... finally happy. so happy. so lucky.

diaLoGue shrUgGed
*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

Awe! y'all r da bestest

I luv yews!

I'm not gonna be here till sunday tho so srry if I don't write bak immediately, i'll write as soon as I get home!

Yew gurlz rawk! PM n/e time!

*Megan* :woot:
Paint Pastel Princess
Loyal

Post by Paint Pastel Princess »

I know what it feels like to have problems. I used to worry that my clothes were maybe not cool enough, my my hair not long enough, my face not pretty enough, my grades not good enough ect. Next thing i find out i'm pregnant to a guy that i'm no longer with and who's not even from my state! I thought my life was over! I had no idea what to do. I just crashed 4 a while there i guess. But i pulled through thanks to my family and my new boyfriend. I know have a beautiful little baby called Della. And if i can make my way out of the mess and into the sunshine - so can u! Goodluck with everything in ur life - u deserve it!
Look after yourself!!!

Love From Cloe!!!

*HUGZ*
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

Originally posted by Kiyotie@Jul 6 2003, 05:15 PM

Honey, we ALL have shit like that happen to us at one time or another. I admire you for pursuing your career as a model and believe that if you want it bad enough you will get it so don't ever give up! I have faith in you :hug: The boy that likes you doesn't sound worthy of your attention. Suspect him of wanting to use you (if you're trying to be a model you must be hot) and get to know him more if you don't already before acception his what sounds like desprate plea for attention. Good luck, the hard times will one day dissapear :)

I agree :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

Hey everyone Thx soo much yew rawk! :woot: :rolleyes:
darkdragonqueen
Loyal

Post by darkdragonqueen »

I'll reply to ya too. I'm not sure about the good stuff, but my life is full of bad stuff, so you're definately not alone in this. :)
fpsqueen
Loyal

Post by fpsqueen »

Sigh. Yeah, we all have bad streaks. Relax about the boys. They're just boys and they don't matter nearly as much as you! As for being a model, it's a hard world. You can be totally beautiful and everything and not make it at all. If you enjoy it, keep trying but try to find something else you can focus on. It'll pass by in time. Rest assured, we've all had to deal with shit. Why do you think the saying "shit happens" caught on? It'll get better. Good luck.
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

some of those i can relate to.

about the model thing, keep working at it, if it was easy everyone would be doing it
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
toria720
Loyal

Post by toria720 »

hey bunnie!

I think everyone has the same life as you! im serious! we all have problems and mine just seem neverending.

1- a like this guy but he likes me friend

2- when my friend told him that she didnt like him he came to me and said shes not giving him any action so its my turn.

3- another guy told me that im next in line...after his girlfriend (wtf i never knew that i had to wait in line lol)

4- anything and everything my parents do..irritates me like crazy. (they can just be eating popcorn @ the movies) i am seriouss 100%!

5- i got kicked out of school 2 times and for seriously nothing! i got kicked out from private school for talkign to boys 2 times! what the hell!

6- i am so skinny and its like nasty ( i mean i eat like a horse and stuff but im 14 and i weigh like 100 lbs and im so flat and bootyless)

the list just goes on and on!

Whatever... life will go on! and it better be better soon!

Hope i helped u a little by complianing bout my problems!

Thanks

bye
"What's another word for thesaurus?"

"Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy."-Steve Martin

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."-Phil Donahue

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."-Charlie Parker

Email: Toria720@yahoo.com

AIM: Babyface102938

Feel free to PM me too!
*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

Omg! I luv yew guys so much but whut is happin!

Mi "2 year crush" is ova he said sum things to ma best friend like tell her that I'm in a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP and that if we eva do break up im gettin another gf quickly! *Ugh* Gawd im sick of lil bois! N i met sumone apparently he likes me! But he has friends that were way older then him n they all kept ditchin us! (It's a looong story) I wish I could tell sumone it! I mean I reallie like him, he is so "perfect" :rolleyes: Help me plz! Whut do I do, do i email him because the boi I like "Ryan" is at a dirt bikin camp n I'm leavin on Sunday! Do i ferget him!? Help :(
*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

Hell0? Anyone? l0l! :rolleyes: