Having A Bad Day ?

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

BlackBeauty98

Having A Bad Day ?

Post by BlackBeauty98 »

I know that I'm not the only person who has a bad day sometimes.. all I see on here is depressing topics.. I hope to cheer some people up with this..   :yes:
Why did tigger have his head in the toilet ?? : He was looking for pooh   :sweatdrop:
Why did the duck go to rehab??? : He was a quack addict ;P
If con is the opposite of pro.. then congress must be the opposite of progress !   :yahoo:
You know I used to like my neighbors.. until they put a password on their wifi ! ( who else feels the same way )  :angry2:
Why cant an idiot dial 911? : He couldn't find the 11 !!! lol
I hope everyone has a wonderful day ! If this didn't make you laugh a little or crack a smile.. then listen to Happy by Pharrell ! Life is to short to be upset or sad at the world.. cheer up.. look up jokes.. watch funny videos.. surround you're self with people you love.. everyone is loved.. everyone please have an amazing day.. I take that back have an amazing life.. who ever is reading this.. you are worth something.. no matter what anyone says.. you are special ! shine bright in you're own way.. dosen't matter what race you are.. what sex you are.. if you are gay or bi or lesbian.. you are still worth the same as everyone else.. everyone deserves a chance to shine ! <3 Keep shining !   :Punk:    :laughing:  YOU GUYS ROCCCCCCK !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John8
Dedicated

Re: Having A Bad Day ?

Post by John8 »

[quote="BlackBeauty98"]
Why cant an idiot dial 911? : He couldn't find the 11 !!! lol
I hope everyone has a wonderful day ! If this didn't make you laugh a little or crack a smile.. then listen to Happy by Pharrell ! Life is to short to be upset or sad at the world.. cheer up.. look up jokes.. watch funny videos.. surround you're self with people you love.. everyone is loved.. everyone please have an amazing day.. I take that back have an amazing life.. who ever is reading this.. you are worth something.. no matter what anyone says.. you are special ! shine bright in you're own way.. dosen't matter what race you are.. what sex you are.. if you are gay or bi or lesbian.. you are still worth the same as everyone else.. everyone deserves a chance to shine ! <3 Keep shining !   :Punk:    :laughing:  YOU GUYS ROCCCCCCK !
[/quote]
Nice try. haha.