A Poemish Thing I Randomly Wrote..

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

~BrokenDown~
Loyal

A Poemish Thing I Randomly Wrote..

Post by ~BrokenDown~ »

WHO AM I?!?!?

Who am I? I don’t know..

You seem to now.. tell me.

Because I don’t know..

You seem to know.. But do you really?

You know when I'm happy..

but am I ever truly happy?

I’m dead inside..

How can I be truly happy?

All you see if the fake

the fraud iv put on.. the disguise

you don’t really know..

I have deceived you

ahhh.. this is what I have become..

a master of deception..

a liar..

I walk around with a clowns smile

you see it as reality.

its faulty..

I am a lie

from the moment I awake

to the moment I sleep

and sleep.. ha

I don’t sleep..

and you will never know.

I will never tell you..

others have tried..

and their failure only brings more pain

I will tell no one else

I will not share my heart any more

because it is dead now..

I will bury it..

deep inside my empty chest..

it will smolder there

and slowly drive me to insanity

oh well..

who cares..

I don't.. I'm too tired

to tired to fight, to tired to care..

I'll die and then I wont hurt..

or be a burden..

now I just have to wait

wait to die..

because I cant do it myself.

I wont do it myself.

at least i know that

What do you think?
"Life is not the cards you hold.. its how well you play them."
AlaaAbuali
Loyal

Re: A Poemish Thing I Randomly Wrote..

Post by AlaaAbuali »

I think it's really really good, and it's real, you know, it's like you're speaking for so many people who feel that way, because most of us feel that way every once in a while. So it's awesome, I love it, keep writing, I applaud you, and if you'd like, you can continue to post your writings here, so we could give you feedback.

And I'm not sure if this poem is about you or not, but if it is about you, and you do feel that way, it's a good thing that you can express it in writing, so that you let out all your feelings and emotions, usually that would make you feel better, when you let it out, and especially when other people read it, and you know that it's out there and people feel you and they know what you're going through, it makes it better.

Other than that, if you are going through any problem in the meantime and you'd like to discuss it with someone, please feel free to post your problem in the suitable category, and an advisor, or a teen or myself will get back to you right away, and we can discuss it together.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><strong class='bbc'>Alaa Abuali[/b]
navynate
Loyal

Post by navynate »

Ah this brings back memories. The things we experience can just 'wow' us all. As AlaaAbuali said we all feel like this from time to time, i call them 'stupers'. What i do to get me out of them is change them for the good. Yes i still do have that mask, or clown's smile as you call it, but its in the opposite manner. Time has taken its toll on me at one point i was angry at everything and to this day that facial expression is reflected, even if im in the happiest mood i can be in. Finding your 'vent' is important and it may change throughout your life but it is much needed. If youre wanting to feel free to talk about anything going on in your life, there are people willing and wanting to listen.

Here's some thing that i wrote awhile back, if you're interested: http://nate5886.wordpress.com/2011/04/0 ... -darkness/
NavyNate [center]"The soft overcomes the hard,

The yielding overcomes the strong;

Every person knows this,

But no one can practice it."
-Tao Te Ching[/center]
navynate
Loyal

Post by navynate »

[quote name='navynate' timestamp='1302012675' post='459257']

Ah this brings back memories. The things we experience can just 'wow' us all. As AlaaAbuali said we all feel like this from time to time, i call them 'stupers'. What i do to get me out of them is change them for the good. Yes i still do have that mask, or clown's smile as you call it, but its in the opposite manner. Time has taken its toll on me at one point i was angry at everything and to this day that facial expression is reflected, even if im in the happiest mood i can be in. Finding your 'vent' is important and it may change throughout your life but it is much needed. If youre wanting to feel free to talk about anything going on in your life, there are people willing and wanting to listen.

Here's some thing that i wrote awhile back, if you're interested: http://nate5886.wordpress.com/2011/04/0 ... -darkness/ <---- Now broken link

[/quote]

Apologies to all, forgot can post personal link to other site. Go here ( http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/topi ... -darkness/ ) to see what it was supposed to be.
NavyNate [center]"The soft overcomes the hard,

The yielding overcomes the strong;

Every person knows this,

But no one can practice it."
-Tao Te Ching[/center]