About A Religion..

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Nikki
Veteran

About A Religion..

Post by Nikki »

I'm writing an essay about Orthodoxy (almost finished). But now I need the introduction and conclusion, and I have no idea what to write there. Can you, please, help me with that, coz it's due to tomorrow :/

Anyway, not sure if it belongs here or in homework.. Feel free to move it if needed.
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
*mel*
Loyal

Re: About A Religion..

Post by *mel* »

well, what exactly is Orthodoxy? I might be familiar with it, but just not with the 'fancy' title.

Anyways, I'll try to help reguardless. If you are doing a formal essay, like it has to be in perfect form well then just do it in the perfect form style.

But if not, then try starting off with something that is catchy to the eye something that will make the reader want to read more. Nothing boring. Like maybe give small hints about what the paper might touch on but enough that the reader will want to keep reading.

The conclusion, well just summarize everything that you had already talked about. And in the conclusion I usually try to bring it to present day life, and make compare it to something else.

For example, I did a paper on McCarthism once, well at the end, I told how it is still in a way occuring, (with the Muslims being judged) but it's just got a different title now. Do you know what I mean? Well, I hoped this helped a little bit!
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

thank you *mel*

yes, you did quite help me :)
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Talk about the split between orthodoxy and catholicism.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill