Chritians R Wrong

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

fred_bertie
Loyal

Re: Chritians R Wrong

Post by fred_bertie »

i will try to help in any way i can, i am willing to listen to any problems or anything that anyone needs help with, im or pm me.

Drowning in the dark blood of would-be brothers who,

beyond the pressing of fingers, those for whom

the slice is only the beginning, and a different kind

of light comes in, begs recognition and peace of mind.

-- Judybats
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

What do you mean when you say judge? Fred is right when it comes to your thoughts, but if you are talking about actions that's a generalization about christians. But it's not like you're the only one that says that anyway.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
rockwonder

Post by rockwonder »

Ahh one of the eternal issues of life, religion is the cause of much evil yet the savior of many. Me personally i am a Christian Cainite Follower of Cain son of Adam, Murderer of Abel, and all that good crap. like in all of life balance is the key, take things to seriously and you loose all grip on realality to mildly you lose faith. oh and watch the futurama where bender becomes a god, then meets him that clears alot of issues.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

*EDIT* Off topic, disrespectful
--nj

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Wow - it's sad to see the reaction to words Christians nowadays. Why are people so closed minded? Honestly...

We are all human, no matter what religion, what race, what sex, yadda yadda...we ALL judge each other... we judge each other EVERY day....by our looks, by our statements, by what we eat, what we think..etc. Its not just CHRISTIANS that judge... hello world, we are all in this together despite of what we believe in.

And yes, the Bible does say certain things, and does condemn homosexuality. But that's not for US to judge, that's for God to decide.... we don't know who goes to heaven or hell. God says live righteously according to His word and you'll be living with Him eternally. But God also says love thy neighbour no matter what they do against you or what they believe in. That's one of the greatest gifts, being a sinner, asking for forgiveness living according to God's will and ALSO loving a fellow Christian and non-Christians. That's love... that's what God wants to teach us.

I mean God walked amongst thieves and prostitutes.... He befriended people that didn't even know about Him... He talked to people who didn't believe in Him and thought that He was false, yet he gave his life for not just Christians, but everyone who doesnt believe in him. So it's your choice if you want to say "I accept God"...or "Bah, this a load of crap"... no one can make you think otherwise or force you into it. Religion is not suppose to be forceful although you do get your odd church here and there that's persistent.

I'm Christian.... you want to know what's my biggest fight for my life right now? The fact that I'm gay. How contradicting is that?

You have to look beyond the obvious when it comes to religion. You have to respect even mormons, or jehovah witnesses..because they also are only human. They also have feelings, sleep, eat and drink like we all do.

~one~
rockwonder

Post by rockwonder »

goddam yall people are mixing jewdaisism cathlicism and christianity into one big mess, christianity states that christ was sent to earth from god to show all the sinners the nonbelievers and any other person on earth that repent is available and that they can be saved he is the embodiment of all that is good and holds no judgement against any kind, for as what he said to the masses "Judge no others lest ye be judged" (you were close dustin) just cuz homosexuality is not what god intended does not mean that its against christianity, however it is against catholicism because that is the word of god and what he intends is what should go they believe christ was the son of god and that he was pure compasion but that god is better, jewaism is near tha same but that christ was a great person but not the son of god ie the messaiha, so if your gonna talk about religion get it right cuz there will always be some christian cainite kid there who takes life and religion seriously
big_johnson
Loyal

Post by big_johnson »

Originally posted by ~Freak*Loner~420+Jun 4 2004, 06:10 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (~Freak*Loner~420 @ Jun 4 2004, 06:10 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by big_johnson@Jun 1 2004, 11:42 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-DaRkNuK
@May 30 2004, 11:03 PM

Okay i think god doesnt want us bowing over him like freaks i think he wants us to love him but not to go crazy over him. Hes gotta life too? :wacko:

Thats what really scares me about some Christians. How they are ALL...THE...TIME thinking about God. No matter what church I go to, they are there asking me all kinds of questions and if I don't believe like they do or reads the bible as much as they do then Im not their buddy no mo.

*shivers* ....it just gives me the willes...

Thats what really scares me about some Christians. How they are ALL...THE...TIME thinking about God.

:furious:

hello once again im christain n i dont think about god all the time...

im my own person....say some other religion or something....

i dunno what is simular 2 christianity b/c im not into it....

that goes to show u that all the christains are the same...

alotta ppl say that we are "zombies" 2 the lord....

well im a fine example on how we arent zombies....

im offended 4 someone 2 say christains are wrong....

n when i say the above statement i dont mean johnson....

im saying 2 whoever believes in that....

im offended just to let yall know....

[/b][/quote]

If you would take the time to notice in my post I used the word SOME before I said Christians. I didn't say ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE are THIS. I'm saying that I have met some Jesus freak, bible thumping, and church going people that just scare me. They have hardly any social life at all. They never go anywhere, cept the store and church. Once again I said I have met SOME...NOT ALL...SOME..meaning a handfull or a few or several....NOT ALL.....

And Im very sorry if you were offended.
"Others who broke my heart. They were like northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

Lying close to you feelin' your heart beatin. And Im wonderin' what you're dreamin. Wonderin' if its me your seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever!

"Take time with a wounded hand cause it likes to heal"

-Nirvana
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Novakayne

Post by Novakayne »

"You got it all wrong holy man...

I absolutely believe in God...

And I absolutely hate the fucker!!!"

Richard Riddick said it best. I used to be all about God, now that I found he turns his back on people I really do hate him. So yes, praise him all you want christians, just wait one day he will turn his back on you too. He did it to me, he evn did it to his own son. Why praise that kind of God. To hell with it.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiriti Sancti

Novakayne
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

He did it to me, he evn did it to his own son
Just curious, why do you think He turned His back on Jesus?
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

He let Jesus die so that we may be free, and wasnt Jesus resurrected?

They have hardly any social life at all. They never go anywhere, cept the store and church.

I know lots of Christian's, and they do have a social life. :furious: Why shouldnt they?Some of them dont do much, but thats them, and the majority go out and about and have a social life.Why, the majority of CATHOLICS that go pub crawling is a hell of a lot. Times have changed-religious leaders interprete their religious books in a 'modern' way now.

I used to be all about God, now that I found he turns his back on people I really do hate him. So yes, praise him all you want christians, just wait one day he will turn his back on you too. He did it to me, he evn did it to his own son. Why praise that kind of God. To hell with it.
If its because theres so much bad stuff going on in your life that it feels like God has turned his back on you? I felt like when my mum died, but really He wants us to make our own decisions. He never turned hos back on me, but it was me who turned my back on Him. The God I believe wants us to make our own decisions and bad things do happen. But I believe He will never turn his back on you. But thats my beliefs.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Originally posted by Michie@Jun 8 2004, 05:09 PM

?

He did it to me, he evn did it to his own son

Just curious, why do you think He turned His back on Jesus?

Easy question to answer Kiyotie...u know it. Jesus died on the cross. G-d let Jesus die
LOL that is such a wrong answer. You need to read the Bible before talking with such confidence. Do you even know why Jesus died? :huh: It doesn't sound like you do.

1.) Jesus's whole purpose was to die for our sins. That was His reason for being born. Nothing could have changed that because it was God's will.

2.) Jesus did not want to be "saved"; He did not "need" to be saved. Jesus knew what He was dying for and did it willingly out of His love for God and for humans.

3.) Since God is all-powerful, He could have saved Jesus. Of course He could have, but Jesus was meant to die on the cross for us.

4.) "Father, if it be possible, let this chalice pass from Me. Nevertheless, Father, not My will but Thine be done." He places the will of His Father above everything else and accepts every possible suffering in order to redeem us.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Post by Little Lost Girl »

<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."
Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

Originally posted by Michie+Jun 8 2004, 09:58 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Michie @ Jun 8 2004, 09:58 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Kiyotie@Jun 8 2004, 08:58 PM

LOL that is such a wrong answer. You need to read the Bible before talking with such confidence. Do you even know why Jesus died?? :huh: It doesn't sound like you do.?

1.) Jesus's whole purpose was to die for our sins. That was His reason for being born. Nothing could have changed that because it was God's will.

2.) Jesus did not want to be "saved"; He did not "need" to be saved. Jesus knew what He was dying for and did it willingly out of His love for God and for humans.

3.) Since God is all-powerful, He could have saved Jesus. Of course He could have, but Jesus was meant to die on the cross for us.

4.) "Father, if it be possible, let this chalice pass from Me. Nevertheless, Father, not My will but Thine be done." He places the will of His Father above everything else and accepts every possible suffering in order to redeem us.

Regarding 3.) This is a sign that G-d turned his back to Jesus to people who don't really see ur point of view

Um...Kiyotie...did Jesus not say (while he was on the cross) "Why have you forsaken me" or something like that...? Just a question. I dunno.

Sorry Kiyotie...I'm not ignorant...I do know what the Christian faith is about hun.

I was just speaking the thoughts of those other ppl who really don't see the Christian faith as you do...like our friend who thinks that G-d turned his back to Jesus (no I don't think ur stupid...you just see things differently).

I understand where you are coming from Kiyotie, and I knew my answer would be bashed into smitherines by you. ;) and that's okay. I expected it. Anyways, I was just responding as many people who don't see Kiyotie;s view would respond.[/b][/quote]

o no he didnt, Jesus had a choice, like we all do, He had a choice when He was tempeted by satan, He chose God, he had a choice when he was crusified. He chose God. When Jesus died the earth shook and all went dark because God was hurting to see whut human's did to His beloved Son. God wants to be with us, so He sent Jesus, He never once turned His back on Jesus, becuz Jesus purpose was to save humanity. There are three things that will endure -- hope, faith and love-- the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13. God showed His love for us thru Jesus suffering and crusifixtion. And i think part of the problem here is that you dont want to understand, you choose not to. And i have a joy in my hear that can only come from the holy spirt, God created us, we are His life, we are His childern, i am unworthy of God's mercy, but he gave it to me any ways. Call me whut ever name youd like im honoured to be called it cuz then it means i am serveing God
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin