Do You Believe In God?

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

darkN355
Loyal

Re: Do You Believe In God?

Post by darkN355 »

personally i dont because i just don't feel like there is any proof all i see are stories i could just make up a dude name "Billy Bob" and in 100 years mayb sum nut will worship him (no offense to christians) but it's just like i wanna beleive in him but i can't i think that the world was created by revolution... just my opiion tho
Image Im a proud anit-smoke supporter!
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

I believe in God. I believe Him to be different than the majority believe, but He's still there watching over me. I believe I'm here for a reason, and when I've fulfilled what I'm here to do, He will take me to Hevean.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

what about other religions? They have gods.. umm. why dont u guys do something else for a change and critizise them?!
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Sovek
Loyal

Post by Sovek »

because to society thinks and makes it fun to attack Christians, I for one am sick of it. America is no longer a free place of religion to Christians, the truth is often supressed, A student asks a teacher about Christianity and he/she cant even answer or they will get suspended. Im beginning to think that this is more like China with each year. Christians in China need to hide their faith or they will be killed, tortured or whatever else just because they belive in God, come on how stupid is that.
Flush the Johns, Vote republican

<span style=\'color:BLUE\' Ten out of ten terrorist support John F'in Kerry for president

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Im not sure...I sorta do, but sorta don't...

I mean it makes you feel a lil surcurer (sp?) knowing theres a god, but its soo fake seeming...like hes everywhere n shit...i don't know...hmm...so i voted "im not sure"

~Jeff~
bluegray
Loyal

Post by bluegray »

I believe in GOD. I know that he is there, but I'm not sure is why everything seems to happen to me. I just wonder somethings, but I do know that he is there.
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Originally posted by Beautiful@Jun 14 2004, 12:22 AM

what about other religions? They have gods.. umm. why dont u guys do something else for a change and critizise them?!

They'll start criticizing "other religions" when you start shoving "other religions" down their throats.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

i put no,

but the truth is, i just gave up on the whole religion debate.

it's like hitting a brick wall every time i get into it, :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

if you talk to some one about it, nobodys views change, and you lose another friend.
Tie77
Loyal

Post by Tie77 »

No, I don't belive in god..

No.
*??z?/????t?f?L*

ABCDLSD Gummie bears are chasing me, 1 is red, 1 is blue, 1 is eating my left shoe, ABCDEFG no more LSD for me

I <span style=\'color:red\'love you
is 8 letters, but then again so is bullshit..
adndgirl
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by adndgirl »

I totally believe in God!!! Can anyone prove that God doesn't exist!! Prove it.... if u r trying to be scientific about it then u'd try to disprove it n not prove it! Seriously.... also if u say u believe in nothing then u obviously believe there is a lack of something which is still something. If that makes any sense to u. Besides explain how He (aka God) can touch so many lives and make such a huge difference to soo many ppl n not exist. Also this country was founded w/ religion. With the morals from religion..... u don't see ppl who kill other ppl get away with it n kill others...... do u? Also do u know any other books that are over 2000 yrs old that r still sold everyday n r in most book stores? (I even think it is a best seller).... Also y do ppl use God's name in vain n Jesus as curse words if they werent important. Plz just prove that it doesn't exist (w/ no possiblity) n then we'll talk. Thats about all I have to say rite now on this subject. SOO God bless ya'll!
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

can you prove that he DID exist? i mean 100%? if u say yes i will call you a liar, because there's also no way to prove that. yes there are stories how he touched people's lives but that comes from people's believes, not from actual facts that u can see and touch, maybe people are just afraid to face the facts and want to believe soo much that if anything good happens they go straight to religion, i dont do that..... if something good happens to me i know it's because of my actions and because i worked hard for it....i guess i can be convinced that the people who passed or their energy or something can be present somewhere, but that's about it
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by 5a5@Jun 16 2004, 11:58 AM

can you prove that he DID exist? i mean 100%? if u say yes i will call you a liar, because there's also no way to prove that. yes there are stories how he touched people's lives but that comes from people's believes, not from actual facts that u can see and touch, maybe people are just afraid to face the facts and want to believe soo much that if anything good happens they go straight to religion, i dont do that..... if something good happens to me i know it's because of my actions and because i worked hard for it....i guess i can be convinced that the people who passed or their energy or something can be present somewhere, but that's about it

Yes yes yes. Explain please. That's what I meant to say as well, lol.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Theres no way to prove there is nothing out there though, either ;)
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

If you could prove that God existed, then the christian religion would fall apart. It's based on faith, everything we believe is based on faith, it wouldn't work if it werent for faith.

No, you can't prove God exists.

But again, you can't disprove God either. That's something to think about.

And yeah, the bible is suposed to be the number one best seller of all time. That's quite a feat for a 2,000 year old book.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

point blank theres no way to prove either way only dead people know and they arent around to tell us now are they?

its all up to your personal beliefs, i personally do believe in God but sometimes its shaky and its explained why its shaky in another topic.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

theres no way of telling if there is a god and theres no way of telling there isnt a god lol..

but...what about the wiccan religion? does any one believe in that??

or the other ones?
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I don't believe in any sort of God or religion. I muck around with tarot cards and crystals and stuff, but that's different.

I'm an atheist, I doubt that's changing anytime soon. I think of believing in a God and there is just so much about it which doesn't make sense.

I feel kinda bad about it because I feel like I'm missing out, but at the same time believing in God doesn't feel right.
Dave875d
Loyal

Post by Dave875d »

Naturally this question is hard to answer. I voted ! in the poll because it is the only answer that begins to show the amount of feeling I have in this subject. There was no !!!!!! answer choice nor a choice stating "never". As a simple answer I do not believe in a god of any religion that has ever existed, yet I do believe nature exists, but nothing like the Druids believed.
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

Gosh this is a close poll!!! Hehe i put the exclamation mark there by accident...ooops. I am quite surprised by these results. Interesting though!
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET