Trials

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

turtbub
Veteran

Trials

Post by turtbub »

so i was thinking today about trials and we had a lesson about it in sunday school and i waslike, i should post some good verses to help people on this site. :) so here you go! enjoy!

2 Corinthians 1:3-5

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort. Who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through christ. :)

Phillipians 4:11-13

Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. :)

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. :)

so, there you go. i'll post some more if people reply and enjoyed this.

hope they help you in your times of suffering. :)

hugs and prayers, hannah
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
5a5
Veteran

Re: Trials

Post by 5a5 »

huh honestly i got no clue what the point of this is, sorry no offence
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

haha, that's okay. i just wanted to post some really inspiring verses. for people who weren't doing well. but you don't have to like it! it's just for whoever needs it. :)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

thank you. the last one especially helped me.

please carry on!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

aww i'm soooo glad you liked it! i'll add more as i find them, promise!

*hugs*