I Believe

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

BeautifulSadness1546
Loyal

I Believe

Post by BeautifulSadness1546 »

I believe in God! I'm a christian, and i go to church! I pray daily but it's just not doing anything. I feel like i'm talking to a brick wall, bcuz my prayers never seem to get answered. I mean i guess they do in little ways if you wanna pick it apart and analyz it, but i just don't feel it. Am i wrong?
Image <span style="color:red" If you were blind, i'd give you my eyes

Just so you could see one more sunrise

And maybe in that time you could understand....

I whisper sordid secrets that are neither true nor false

I'll be the dagger, drive me in,

I'll be all motionless and still......

-Charlotte-
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Re: I Believe

Post by Rob »

God abandoned you the day Eve plucked the apple. He isn't listening anymore.
BeautifulSadness1546
Loyal

Thanx, that helped alot

I need help not discouragement

-Charlotte-
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Don't listen to him...

and rob i warned you: be nice! ...

hun, i think you are going through a phase where you are questioning your belief becuase you realize that what you pray for doesn't happen...

If you do believe in religiion then you must see that not everything you wish for will come true because its just not pausible...

But remember, that there isn't anything bad about not being catholic or even religious...

:hug:

~Jeff~
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~@Jan 21 2005, 03:30 PM

Don't listen to him...

hun, i think you are going through a phase where you are questioning your belief becuase you realize that what you pray for doesn't happen...

If you do believe in religiion then you must see that not everything you wish for will come true because its just not pausible...

But remember, that there isn't anything bad about not being catholic or even religious...

~Jeff~

[right][/right]

I agree with Jeff..

and sometimes people post mean things like rob did. not a lot of people believe on this site -.o
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

it all depends on what form of christian u r but i believe that the thing you pray for has to have a good effect for you in gods plans or help by spreading gods word - i was always tolddthat if i prayed for a car i wouldnt get it but if i prayed and asked for a car so that i could travel and spread the gospel that my prayer would be answered. i know what you mean about feel ing liek you not getting anywhere in your faith, its like you were on the phone with god and then you got disconnected and you cant hear or reach each other anymore. so i think i get where your coming from with this but ... i never totaly figured out it all - im still struggling too. u just have to keep tryin gand eventualy with prayer and effert youll get through.
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
BeautifulSadness1546
Loyal

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~@Jan 21 2005, 02:30 PM

Don't listen to him...

~Jeff~

[right][/right]

What does not being Catholic have to do with it??? It's not just that my prayers don't get answered right away, it's just that...IDK it's just not there nothings ever there

-Charlotte-
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

That was a feeling I would get all of the time. I just wondered what the crap I was doing sitting there praying to the void for. It just didn't seem like anything spiritual was happening. Sometimes you have to go out and actually "find" it. Put yourself in a new situation. Go out into nature, into what's around you and pray then. You'll find that it's easy to get down and just feel like 'yeah, this is great... sorta' because it's just something that happens. You have to "spice it up" just like any relationship. If you have a relationship with a person you are married to, you often hear that they have to do something to keep the fire alive in the marriage. Your relationship with God is similar. Do something to keep the fire going and you'll be able to appreciate more the prayer and the little good things.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet