Sin?

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

User avatar
Jaegermeister
Veteran
Posts: 3614
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:00 am
Contact:

Re: Sin?

Post by Jaegermeister » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:31 pm

ENOUGH!!!!!



Insert non offensive diety here has spoken!



This topic has gotten way off the intended topic. I don't view them as a sin in the sense that you are hurting others, but I do view them as potentially harmful to your emotional well being.



And yes Jeff, porn can be addictive.



tJ



And sorry, I've been waiting to use one of these for a long time. Enjoy it:





Image



So get back on topic!



And no, I will not close it. Though I probably should. I don't want to inhibit the potential of such an interesting topic. BUT, STAY ON TOPIC.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB



"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.



Suaviter et fortiter



Bunches of love Xena.

User avatar
xloveforsalex
Loyal
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Sin?

Post by xloveforsalex » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:49 am

aside from whether it's a sin or not, almost all killers, pediphiles, etc. watch porn. it's very addicting and can drive you to be like the men/women in prison.



as a sin, self control is a fruit of the spirit. watching porn and masturbating are a lack of self control. one cannot control their sex drive; so, they go to such things.



hope that helps.

User avatar
Jaegermeister
Veteran
Posts: 3614
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:00 am
Contact:

Re: Sin?

Post by Jaegermeister » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:56 pm

Originally posted by xloveforsalex@Aug 31 2005, 05:49 AM

aside from whether it's a sin or not, almost all killers, pediphiles, etc. watch porn. it's very addicting and can drive you to be like the men/women in prison.

[right][/right]

I'm interested to know where that statistic came from, because I'm not completely sure I believe it. On the other side, almost all killers, pedophiles, ect. breathe, so doesd that make breathing a bad thing? Just keeping things in perspective.



tJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB



"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.



Suaviter et fortiter



Bunches of love Xena.

User avatar
SirPostAlot
Veteran
Posts: 8532
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Sin?

Post by SirPostAlot » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:19 pm

im w/ tj...

i mean everyone at thier point in time has watched it at one point in their life...

but i find a flaw in the research simply because everyone has watched it at least once...

i think this country spends way too much money on ptless research



~Jeff~

User avatar
yoaliens3000
Veteran
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:37 am
Contact:

Re: Sin?

Post by yoaliens3000 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:01 pm

Originally posted by SirPostAlot@Aug 31 2005, 09:19 PM

im w/ tj...

i mean everyone at thier point in time has watched it at one point in their life...

but i find a flaw in the research simply because everyone has watched it at least once...

i think this country spends way too much money on ptless research



~Jeff~

[right][/right]



He didnt say anything like that. What are you talking about.



But yea research is stupid! We should all be ignorant and uninformed! Down with education! :rolleyes:

User avatar
SirPostAlot
Veteran
Posts: 8532
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Sin?

Post by SirPostAlot » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:02 pm

Originally posted by yoaliens3000@Sep 1 2005, 08:01 PM

He didnt say anything like that. What are you talking about.



But yea research is stupid! We should all be ignorant and uninformed! Down with education! :rolleyes:

[right][/right]



It wasn't all in response to his post...

im not saying all research is bad, hun, im just saying that a lot of the reasearch this country does is pt.less...

but i said i agreed w/ him and my 1st 3 lines were in alliance w/ his while the latter line was from my opinion...



please stop ripping apart my posts :wink:



~Jeff~

User avatar
yoaliens3000
Veteran
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:37 am
Contact:

Re: Sin?

Post by yoaliens3000 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:36 pm

Originally posted by SirPostAlot+Sep 1 2005, 09:02 PM--
[/right]

[/b]


It wasn't all in response to his post...

im not saying all research is bad, hun, im just saying that a lot of the reasearch this country does is pt.less...

but i said i agreed w/ him and my 1st 3 lines were in alliance w/ his while the latter line was from my opinion...



please stop ripping apart my posts :wink:



~Jeff~

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]



That was far from ripping apart your post. I try to ignore most of your post because they are so outlandish.

User avatar
Jaegermeister
Veteran
Posts: 3614
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:00 am
Contact:

Re: Sin?

Post by Jaegermeister » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:19 am

Ok, honestly, enough here.



**CLOSED**
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB



"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.



Suaviter et fortiter



Bunches of love Xena.

Locked