Newer Thinking - Finally

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

candela
Needs Another Hobby

Newer Thinking - Finally

Post by candela »

im not really sure if this goes here or in religion cause its kinda both but if its wrong i hope someone will move it for me- thanks

ok so i went to a diswcussion group thing at church and we ended up really off topic cause we ended up with the pastor saying how shed like to have a discussion about homosexuality.

yea... so i was like in what aspect and she was like well i want to here what people think and what they think of the controversy so i was like what do you thihk about it?

well when we got into it she said that she didnt think it should matter and how shes still in school for being a pstor or whatever and she thinks half of her colleagues are gay or bi anyway so she doesnt think it should matter ...

but yea i dunno i htought that was neat
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Newer Thinking - Finally

Post by Paris In Flames »

Rad.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
!XogFog
Loyal

Re: Newer Thinking - Finally

Post by !XogFog »

I would guess this is one of the more liberal streams of Christianity.
G-d is not a man, that He should be deceitful, nor a son of man that He should change His mind. (Numbers 23:19)

The fear of the L-RD is the beginning of knowledge; foolish ones scorn wisdom and discipline. (Proverbs 1:7)

The beginning of wisdom is to aquire wisdom; from your every acquisition acquire understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)