Pregnancy Test

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Nikki
Veteran

Pregnancy Test

Post by Nikki »

In how many days after having sex can I use the pregnancy test? I had it a week ago and how and when can I know I'm pregnant? Are there any signs that show u're pregnant??? I really need to know, help me please!!! :'(

(it's actually for my friend..)
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Justme
Loyal

Re: Pregnancy Test

Post by Justme »

Im not sure... I think you have to wait like 3 weeks after u have sex to take the pregnancy test... If somebody else knows post plz cuz i was wondering teh same thing.. I also had sex about a week ago and i think i might be pregant... :(
<span style=\'color:red\'One day you'll love me, the way I loved you. One day you'll think of me, the way I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you'll want me but I won't want you!

Everyone who lives dies, But not everybody who dies has lived!
sugarhigh543
Loyal

Post by sugarhigh543 »

first, take a DEEP breath. second, did you use protection, because if you didnt, thats the first sign that you could be pregnant. 3rd, with most pregnancy tests, you have to wait untill your period is late untill you can take it, otherwise the results won't be accurate. so wait untill its "that time of month" and if it hasnt come when its suppose to, thats when you can take the test. if your still worried after all this, then some other signs would be naseau (comes about 1-4 weeks after getting pregnant), increased appetite, or your breasts hurting, swelling, or getting firm, (doesnt start till about a month into pregnancy). however, these signs are all very hard to tell, and your mind may be so nervous that it actually tricks itself into feeling naseaus, or gettin hungrey, etc etc... so the most sure thing to do is to just wait it out and take a test if your late. best of luck to you, hope this helped. i know how ya feel, about a year ago i was in ur position and panicked, but in the end i was not pregnant after all... hope the same for you!! :)
"IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING, I STILL BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE TRULEY ARE GOOD AT HEART" - Anne Frank[/b]
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

wait 4 5 more days after intercourse
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

also, if you're stressed out it could make your period late, so try not to freak [i know that's hard]. :hug:
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.