Hiiii

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

fightforjay99
Loyal

Hiiii

Post by fightforjay99 »

my cousin whom i grow up with is preg. we are both 16 her ma had her at 15 and she is pissed at her for getting preg. well the whole family is but i love her and i am mad i just wanna be there for her and everything but i am afraid what if i say something that offends her and she gets hurt worse. so is there any thing i can tell her that wont get her upset. ik this is confusing sorry
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
ShowMeTheMoney!
Loyal

Re: Hiiii

Post by ShowMeTheMoney! »

just tell her that u r gonna be there to help her, for everything she needs.

why do you think she can offend her?
' In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows

but my sorrows they learned to swim '

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... Time to die."
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

because i grew up with her and she might expect me to not to judge her like the rest of the family

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
ShowMeTheMoney!
Loyal

Post by ShowMeTheMoney! »

then be honest to her and tell her you r scared she will think u r trying to judge her too.

just tell the truth.
' In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows

but my sorrows they learned to swim '

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... Time to die."
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

the best thing to do, is just tell her the truth, because no matter what you love her and want to be there for her, right? so tell her that, but i also think you should tell her anything else you're feeling..maybe like you're not judging her, but you're disappointed, but no matter what you're 100% behind her...if you're family is acting liek that towards her then she really need reassurance and people to show her that they love her...and its not easy to be pregnant, especially at such a young age so she's going to need people to lean on. just know your limit and dont let it stress you out too much ebcause altho you do love her and want to be there, this is her situation.

*~*kepanie*~*
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

thanks i know its her situation and all she has been hurt a lot and has been through so much shit these past few months.

fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

and i just wanna say that i talked to her and she knows i am with her thru this hard time and the good times. thru thick and thin thanks guys and gurls for all ur help