Question

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Question

Post by LedZep04 »

Ok I took that out just because I realized how dumb I am being.. anyways heres a question. I am not really smart when it comes to this stuff....

a question about getting pregnant.. Even if we used a condom, but we didn't see any rip could I still get pregnant even if there was like a tiny hole in it? I know it's not likely, but every time we have sex I still get worried it could happen. :\
RIP Parsa<33
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Question

Post by Cindy »

I hate to say this, if your that pairanoired maybe you should think twice about having sex. You being scared is a warning system for your body saying "I don't want a baby". Sex = a good chance of having a baby.

But to help you out, make sure to get condoms that include spermicide. Chances are theres no holes in it and your just pairanoried.

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

There is ALWAYS a chance..but that doesn't mean it's a very big one.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
WonderDream
Loyal

Post by WonderDream »

i was like that... when i first started having sex. like the first time, i asked my bf (well exbf now) that question like sooo many times... hah i mean if there was a little hole, then maybe tho. but usually there no little holes, and if there are, when the guys putting it on it would probably rip as he's doing it. if you always want to make shure, theres spermicide..
STOP DROP KABOOM

there's gotta be more to life, then chasing around every temporary high, to satisfy me

-Stacie Orrico
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

there will always be a chance, just not very likely....but to answer your question, yes you could
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

RIP Parsa<33