Early Pregnancy Test

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

JCisGood

Early Pregnancy Test

Post by JCisGood »

i had unprotected sex feb14, i was supposed to get my period feb 28 today is march 5 and i am a week late. I took 2 first response early pregnancy tests and they were both negative, so i guess i am not pregnant.

BUT you can't take this situation lightly so i just need to make sure how accurate these tests are, i mean i peed into a cup and i held the absorbant material of the test strip in the cup of urine so that the entire sponge was dipped in urine, and i held it there for 5 minutes. i then put the cap back on urine soaked sponge tip, and waited 4 minutes and looked at the test and both tests showed one single line, so no i am not pregnant.

i don't feel pregnant, i have been excersising a lot lately and last week i lost 6 pounds. i haven't been stressed before my period but now that i haven't gotten it, i am stressed. My mom is asking questions like why i havent gotten my period and it is really scaring me because i just dont know. if it matters, i am 18 yrs old. thanks can someone just shed light on this matter thanks
Skye
Veteran

Re: Early Pregnancy Test

Post by Skye »

Moved to Teen Pregnancy.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Early Pregnancy Test

Post by Cindy »

if you used First responce, heres a fact page on it: http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancy ... sponse.htm

Have you started any new meds in the past month? are you irregular normaly?

The 6lbs of weight could be what is causing the delay on your peiord.

Truthfully, since you are this late, i would get a doctors appt and get checked out. better safe then sorry and worring...

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]