Pregnant Womens Scent

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CrAzy4hiM
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Pregnant Womens Scent

Post by CrAzy4hiM »

is it true that pregnant women have a certain smell?
Skye
Veteran

Re: Pregnant Womens Scent

Post by Skye »

No, I've never heard that. And I've been around pregnant women. None of them had any odd smell. If you shower every day, as I'm sure you do now, you're fine.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
CrAzy4hiM
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by CrAzy4hiM »

im not sayin that the pregnant women smells bad, they just have a different scent.
Alicia07
Dedicated

Post by Alicia07 »

my aunt had a different scent when she was pregnant..she didnt smell bad just different..i think it was lotion or something..hmm or maybe it was something else..i have no idea but i do know she smelled different..maybe it just depends on the person..

~Dreams can come true in life if you take the time to think about what you want~
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

Originally posted by Chocolat Moi+Mar 27 2004, 11:52 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Chocolat Moi @ Mar 27 2004, 11:52 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Skye@Mar 27 2004, 07:46 PM

No, I've never heard that. And I've been around pregnant women. None of them had any odd smell. If you shower every day, as I'm sure you do now, you're fine.

You... were a pregnant woman... as per your story if I recall you gave birth to twins by your father at age 12.[/b][/quote]

huh??? okay then, ummm no all the preg. women i've been around smell normal, but then i've never really taken the time to "sniff" them if you will!

*andi*
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"