I Want...

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

git_m_dun23

I Want...

Post by git_m_dun23 »

me and my b/f wants to get pregnent and we have been having sex for the past 3 weeks strait, not missing a day, unprotected....and there has been no response....i've had my period but some of my friends say it dosnt really matter....and i was wondering if that could be tru??...my friends pregnent and said she started barfing when she was supose to have her period, but i havent...i'm kindof scared tat there must be something wrong w/ me...but i don't want to go to the doctors and C .....i know theres nothing wrong w/ my b/f cause he was checked and sometimes i don't think were doing it right cause sometimes we see cum on da bed or something and i dont know wat to do...if N-E-body has any thing day can say tat would be very nice....shpanks

:osama: ~Kessy~ :guns:
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Re: I Want...

Post by emotionalcutie »

How old are you? Maybe you should get a pregnancy test to see if your pregnant or not.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Um, why don't you worry about your schooling before you have a child. Your post was very hard to read.

ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS?!?!!?!!?!? How old are you? I'm 18, and I'm still too fucking young to have a child, even though deep down I REALLY badly want one. Hell even today this cute little 1 year old came through my check out line and i about cried. You have to think BEYOND what you want though. Have you thought about how your going to feed this child? Money doesn't grow on trees. And trust this, jobs are hard to find and keep. I work for $6. 25 an hour. I worked 50.5 hrs over two weeks, Guess how much that is after taxes and shit? $250 lousy bucks. Do you know how much Baby formula cost? $21 for about a 4 day supply! $19 bucks for Diapers, clothing, anywhere from $3 (if you cathc a good sale) To as much as one of your shirts on your back. This isn't even including meds when the child gets sick, bibs, bottles, rattles, CRIBS ($110+), Car seats ($25+), baby spoons, god there is so much to list that i can't even list them all.

Besides the money thing, Have you thought about school? Have you watched the evening news at all? Jobs are hard to come buy. You have to have a degree in College now of days to even be looked at for a $10+ hr job, inless you like working in a factory. "Yeah, my mom stands in a line all day placing little red things on big boards" Oh yeas I would be sooo proud to be that childs mother. I want my child to say "Yes, my mom is the one who found the cure to AID's" or somthing like that. What i'm getting at is school is soo importaint. I have girls at work right now, 16 years old, and drop outs because they couldn't handel school, work, and their children.

How will your parents react? Has that came to mind yet? Most parents aren't just going to open up their homes to your child. And your boyfriend, who says that he isn't going to leave you once the real shit starts happening? Hes getting laid every fucking day, he's in heaven. Once the 3am feedings start, what makes you think he won't leave? Because he "loves" you? Love is so thrown around anymore, it doesn't mean a god damn thing. Go check out the relationships form if you don't beleive me! there are so many people in there saying "Oh I just LOVe so-and-so" then the next week "Oh I never loved so-and-so"

You really need to think beyond yourself and think about what would actually happen if you brought a child into this world. Sit down and ask your mom/dad/grandparent what they thinks. Tell them what your doing. I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU. I bet a million bucks you won't because they will be mad at you. Yeah well maybe there is a HUGE reason for it.

You need to sit down and think. Children are a HUGE step in life. I can't beleive you would be thinking about it. Its the STUPIDEST thing you can do besides not get an education. Babies should NOT be having babies.

You can be pissed at me, your welcome to be. But this is the TRUTH, and if you can't handle the truth then get out of the pot and go back to being the teenager you should be.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

Maybe its Gods way of telling you to wait BABIES HAVING BABIES IS BAD-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Originally posted by LostMySanity@Mar 30 2004, 07:25 AM

Maybe its Gods way of telling you to wait BABIES HAVING BABIES IS BAD-MARY
I AGREE!

And I agree with Cindy. No offence, but if you're typing like that, you obviously aren't very far along in schooling and you're NOT ready for a child! Tell me, what's so wrong with waiting??
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

well for one your random lack of spelling easy words proves your probably not ready to have a child at all.

two, if your that worried go to the doctors and get checked.

three,

why have kids so young??
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
StupidGirl077

Post by StupidGirl077 »

Let her make her own choices you guy could go on and on and on if its what she wants then nobody is goin to change that for her, let her make her own mistakes
Everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventrualy break down

As i Lay me Down To Sleep

With a Wrist Cut so Deep

And If instead I do Wake

I'll Tell The Girls Loves Not That Great
FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Post by FallonCeceAda »

Ok, first is first. I'm surprised I understood that post......

Next, I agree Whole-heartly with Cindy.

Hon, I am 15, and you have no idea how many times i wanted to have a kid. But, I know better than to do so. I am only a freshman in HS, and if I want to follow my dream (to be either a web designer or a jounalist), I know that I can't be going around fucking any boy that will do so. Another thing is that I am training to be a relgious education teacher at my church. That'll be nice, teaching little kids not to have adultry, and walk in pregnant!

We are WAAAAAY to young for kids, and wehave to be able to be teenagers!!!! Get a bit more education, and when you graduate College or Trade School, and get married, then think about starting a Family.

As everyone before me said

BABIES SHOULDN'T HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was talking to God, and I asked him

"God why don't you create a scientist who can find the cure for AIDS/HIV and Cancer? Why can't you send a leader to give world peace?"

You know what God said?

"I did, but you all killed them in the womb."

I am a Army JROTC Cadet Private

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

okay, so you realy really want to have stretchmarks? wake up at 3 am in the mroning to feed your child? not get to go out when you want to, or spend the money on what you really want? hun, you say your boyf also wants you to be preggie-how do you know that as soon as you're preggie, he'll run off cos hes scared to face the truth? i seriously think you shud wait when you're a bit older hun, cos then you'll be settled down a bit, and you might be with sum1 else u love.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
cellardoor
Loyal

Post by cellardoor »

well I think that if you are seriously considering having a baby then you should go to the doctors, and remember its not a science. Just because that stuff happened to your friend doesn't mean it will happen to you, every persons body is different. just stay positive and keep trying and if you don't get pregnant then you have the satisfaction of doing it.
staring off into the distance hoping for a better tomorrow....and finally that tomorrow came with you
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

very true that u can have a period almost all the way through bein preg
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali