Pregnancy Scare

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

lostnconfused
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Pregnancy Scare

Post by lostnconfused »

<span style="font-family:Verdana"Well, the other night I had sex with my boyfriend. I wasn't a virgin, but I had unprotected sex, mainly because I was drunk. I thought I would be right because my periods finished the day before, but I'm unsure because my periods are irregular. I went to get the morning after pill, and it's too late now to take it. I told my friend and she said that I should be right, but another said that I still can get pregnant. I know there is a chance that I can get pregnant, but I don't know what to do... Should I get a blood test or something so I can find out before its too late or should i just not worry about it? It's been stressing me out, and I haven't been eating in the last couple of days. I need to know what to do...
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Pregnancy Scare

Post by FranklinF »

keep eating, you dont want to get sick.

the only real thing you can do is wait it out until you can take a pregnancy test. stressing will only make the situation worse, try to be calm about it. until you can take a pregnancy test think over your options: abortion, adoption, or keeping the baby. discuss it with your boyfriend.
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]