Two Month Appt!

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

FranklinF
Veteran

Two Month Appt!

Post by FranklinF »

is friday even though he was two months yesterday, i setthe appt today, ive been scared, he's been poked and proded alot already, i dont want to see the 3-6 shots they are going to give him... its so scary
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Kit
Veteran

Re: Two Month Appt!

Post by Kit »

I know it's scary but he needs them. They're not doing anything to hurt him - they just want to make sure he's safe. Relax and remember that it's for his own good. :)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

It's been two months already? Wow, time goes by quickly. The shots will help him in the long run, of course, so don't be scared. :)
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

well yeah i know they are only to help him, it just makes me super sad when he crys... (which is why he is already spoiled) and yeah its crazy how time flies, but it seem like forever too, like i cant remember a time when we didnt have our little boy
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]