Anyone?

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Anyone?

Post by iHEAVENn »

Anyone already pregnant with or trying to get pregnant with another baby?

If so how long did you wait...

Even if you're not at the moment do you plan on having another?

My husband and I want one more child in about a year-two years but the birth control meds are just f** with me way too much and I'm thinking of going off the in May when my shot meds are supposed to run out... I just really am not sure if I want to be pregnant during Logan's first birthday >.> arrr.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Anyone?

Post by Beautiful »

I'm pretty sure you can get pregnant like, almost right away after you have a baby.

Why don't you start on pill form birth control? && set your alarm on your cell when you have to take it? You should be fine after a month after you get off Birth Control.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

You can get pregnant pretty much whenever you guys are ready. Personally, I cringe at the thought of children being more than 2 years separated by age because I feel they do not bond as well if they're not close enough in age.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I think it depends on circumstances with how much age gaps between siblings affect closeness. My brother and I are three years apart and we are very close. I also used to babysit three children who were between four and seven years apart and they were close, too. :)

Anyhow. Away from that -

When you have your second child is a totally personal thing. No two people are alike when it comes to deciding this, because there are so many factors involved.

I would just do what you feel is right for you. All that matters is that you're happy with the decision you make.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Tanya - 35, Jessie 34, Angel 32, Josh 26, Jason 25, then me at almost 20 - those are the one's that I've had contact with more that once in my life. I disbise tanya, don't really talk to Jessie, Angel and I are okay at times, Josh and I are close, I hate Jason. lol Really just depends on the circumstances.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

my brother and i are four years apart, and no matter if it were 1 or 8, we still wouldnt be close. I had so many problems growing up, and i resented him for coming along and for not haveing to deal with the things i had to deal with. so yea, its all about circumstances.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin