Couple questions

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Kit
Veteran

Couple questions

Post by Kit »

did your guy's eyes and cheek bones swell while you were pregnant? My eye's are some what painful and it hurts to move them too much. My husband says it is probably because I was crying last night but I didn't cry much I was just emotionally and physically exhasted! What do you guys think?

How did you guys know you found the right pediatrician?

Ethan(that's what we've decided to name him) likes to... I don't know.. I guesss hide in my ribcage. I have enough of a hard time trying to breathe on my own let alone with a pound and a half child under my ribs! how'd you all get comfortable? I've tried eating cold things(that just makes him kick the crap out of me), I've tried pushing on my rib cage - that doesn't work...I'm going nuts and I still have a little over 2 months to go!

Help me?
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Couple questions

Post by FranklinF »

i didnt notice swelling in my face, but it could be pre-eclamsia, call your doctor tomarrow morning

sometimes you just have to take them a few times, or talk to other parents in the waiting room see what they think of the doctor

and try going swimming that always seemed to help me when damion was up in the ribs or a nice bath

ethan is a great name btw!
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Couple questions

Post by iHEAVENn »

Never had swelling in the face...

It could be something serious though so you need to get it checked out.

As for the pediatrician.. You'll just know when you've found the right one..

When you're able to ask him/her questions without being rushed out the door... When you can tell that they're truly concerned about your baby...

Logan's entire body was on my left side during the last few months.. and his butt+legs+feet were constantly in my ribs.

When you sleep use a body pillow (it does wonders lol)

When I was on the couch I would lay on my left side, that eased the pain of him kicking me and made it easier to breathe.

Do not push on your ribs... I know it's painful but pushing on your ribs could be dangerous..

Take a cold bath if it hurts too much..

Eating and drinking cold things is something you want to do when you WANT the baby to kick.

(Example, towards the end of your pregnancy you may not feel the baby kick for awhile. in which case you'll call your doctor and he/she will more than likely tell you to lay down and drink cold ICE water to try and get the baby kicking)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]