Confused...

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

njh88_07
Loyal

Confused...

Post by njh88_07 »

OK I had my birth control removed a while back like three months ago. Well I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I got my period after it but here's the thing. I am never late I am always early. I was due for it on the 24th. Like I said I never run late for stress or anything else. Well last June the same thing happened. I thought I was pregnant but wasn't because I went to the doctor's and took numerous over the counter tests. They tested me for polysyst ovarian syndrome. The test came back negative. I have noticed though different things going on with me that just don't add up so I'm not sure if I am pregnant or my body is going into early menopause. I'm only 19 but it runs in my family. My breasts are so sore it doesn't matter what I do they are so tender I flip at everything I cry way too easy and well I am exhausted all the time but that comes also from helping take care of my nieces and cleaning and cooking and things like that not to mention being very sick at the same time. But I can be cold one minute yet sweating and another time I can be hot but feel so cold my body aches. I am just so lost because I have no income to buy a pregnancy test. But I am so lost I don't know what to do. I can't tell if I am in fact pregnant or like I said going through premature menopause. Please help me. I don't know what to do I am so lost and scared.
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
Lena
Veteran

Re: Confused...

Post by Lena »

Is it possible your period was the bleeding you mention in the post below?

http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/show ... hp?t=50453

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
njh88_07
Loyal

Post by njh88_07 »

I know it wasn't because it didn't last long enough and wasn't heavy enough I usually go 7-10 days
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
Senna
Dedicated

Post by Senna »

What birth control was it? Some birth control can throw you off, but I'm not sure about IUD (it's what it sounds like you have.) It could be early menopause or it could be stress messing around with your body. Do you have a Planned Parenthood near you? They will usually do a sliding fee to make it affordable to get a pregnancy test.
bluegray
Loyal

Post by bluegray »

It doesn't sound like you are. I think you should go see the doctor again. Some birth control might throw everything off, but your doctor will be able to tell you what is actually going on. They will have the correct methods to correct what ever is going on.