stupid boys

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Wheretogo
Veteran

stupid boys

Post by Wheretogo »

so me and my boyfriend just started having sex. I am not on the pill because they cant put me on it until they know exactly whats wrong with my hands and how to fix the problem. Anyways, we have been using condoms, which has never been a problem. Until last night. The condom broke on us. I did the math and there is a huge chance i could get pregnant, and i just dont want to be pregnant. I am all freaking out and my bf is well clueless to how stressful this really is, so now im all mad at him for being clueless. ugggg this is just a big giant mess and im freaking out...........

sorry i just needed to rant.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: stupid boys

Post by Barbies are Evil »

I think the most important thing is to get a test, or even go to the doctor and get bloodwork done to see if you are pregnant. The rest might fall into place after you know the truth.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Summer08
Loyal

Post by Summer08 »

It may be too late now to take the morning-after pill, but it would be best to do as Erin said and go ahead and go to the doctor. Otherwise, it's just a wait-and-see scenario, waiting until your next period. In the future, you may go to the doctor and ask about the morning-after pill, which can be taken up to 72 hours after you've had sex (the sooner, the better) and will greatly reduce your chances of becoming pregnant. It works in much the same way as birth control pills but in a higher concentration, blocking the egg and sperm from uniting.

You may want to sit down and talk with your boyfriend about this and consider whether the two of you should consider not having sex at this time, if you are not able to communicate about the consequences. Good luck!
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

who are you summer?

I am 23 i do know abuot the morning after pill and birth control but they cant give me birth control until they find out whats wrong with my hands

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Summer08
Loyal

Post by Summer08 »

Well, my name is Summer. I just returned to HT after finishing my bachelors in social work. I do not know what you want to know about me, but I'm an open book :).

I did not mean for my post to come across as judgmental or preachy. Sometimes it's difficult to convey understanding over the forums. Sorry about that if it came across negatively. My point was to provide information that may help you or someone else.

I totally understand why you're upset at your boyfriend. I hope your doctor can resolve your medical issues soon. Have you tried spermicidal lubes? It would at least reduce the risk of pregnancy should another condom break. I hope everything has worked out!
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

a im fine, b it was a vent, c isitll dont know who you are or how you became a mod so fast

it was a vent, i know this shiate

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.