Ima Be A Mommy :]

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

daddys_little_girl

Ima Be A Mommy :]

Post by daddys_little_girl »

so im 20 weeks pregnant and found out yesterday that im having a little girl and im soo excited. but im not sure how im gonna take care of it bc im only 18. i mean i have my boyfriend nick and my dad but i have a feeling im gonna have a hard time letting anyone touch her bc i dont let anyone touch me. but i dont wanna be too overprotective and stuff. ugh. help please. how do i not be so overprotective wen shes born
dearmond

Re: Ima Be A Mommy :]

Post by dearmond »

[quote name='kaillee' timestamp='1283474274' post='459060']

so im 20 weeks pregnant and found out yesterday that im having a little girl and im soo excited. but im not sure how im gonna take care of it bc im only 18. i mean i have my boyfriend nick and my dad but i have a feeling im gonna have a hard time letting anyone touch her bc i dont let anyone touch me. but i dont wanna be too overprotective and stuff. ugh. help please. how do i not be so overprotective wen shes born

[/quote]

well its hard not to be overprotective my son was born in the fall so i was extremely overprotective cause of germs. all i can say is try to relax but dont stress too much cause you are going to be a new mom. kids are wonderful its not easy though and it is expensive but there are programs out there that can help you if you need it. never be afraid to ask for help. i wish you luck if you need anything dont be afraid to message me i will do my best to answer any questions you have.