Scared Of Pregnancy. ;(

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Ashley.

Scared Of Pregnancy. ;(

Post by Ashley. »

Ooomg, this and death are my ONLY fears!

k, so. I'm 17 and my period's been regular since November 11th, but then it switched to the 12th in the other months and that was fine, whatever.

I had another scare like this in October- but that was because I was freaking out about missing it.

As you can see, I'm not a virgin, but we use condoms, except this time ;l

Only, it was multiple times. I wouldn't call these times "full blown sex," cause it wasn't.. they'd probably last like a minute and a half at most without any ejaculation and I know that's still not safe (I REALLY don't wanna hear any more of that, please).

Mind you, I still have all the period symptoms. My boobs ache, I have that white discharge (more on some days than others), but it's just taking FOREVER to come.

I hold back tears whenever I think about it cause stressing pushes it back more!

I even took the steps of consuming more Vitamin C, taking hot baths, drinking plenty of water, doing crunches... I even PRAY for it.

Whyyyy won't it come and put me out of my misery?! D:

Im so terrified of what could be!

I want to take a test soon.

I need some comfort, seriously. ;(
ashley :)
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Scared Of Pregnancy. ;(

Post by OverDrive »

Stress plays a big part in the delay of your period. Stress alone can make you 5 days late.

I wouldn't worry about what happened. Give it some time, and considering all your other period symptoms are there, it's probably coming.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.