I am so scared.

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Sam
Veteran

I am so scared.

Post by Sam »

I am freaking out so much. I think I might be pregnant. My boyfriend and I had sex about a month ago and lately I have been feeling really weird. My stomach feels like there are butterflies flying around in it and I have been feeling like I have to throw up and shit. But its not the flu. Its a different feeling then that.I don't even know why I am writing this but I need to tell someone about this. I told my boyfriend already but he is freaking out to because he doesn't think he will be a good father yet.I don't know what to do anymore. Someone help me.....
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
jamie
Loyal

Re: I am so scared.

Post by jamie »

Why don't wait to see if you're late and get a home pregnancy test or something? :unsure:
You breathe the strangest twist

upon your lips, "and we shall be together..."
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

Yeah i'd get a home pregnancy test......and pretty soon too cause then you'll be able to look at your options and have more time to think about things. i'm saying thats IF IF IF you are pregnant....
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

That happened to me, and what it turned out to be was just being stressed from worrying. Relax and don't freak out till your a week late. Don't be surpriced if your not a week or so late, cause if sounds to me like you've worried yourself to death about it. Try to relax and take your mind off of it.

If this helps relaxs you, I've had unprotected sex for about 5 months only using birth control pills as backup (both of us are allergic to Laytex down below and we can find the non-laytex condoms anywhere), and before that, the condom broke 3 times and 2 of thoses times, he cummed inside of me. and in the last 7 months sence we first started having sex, i'm still baby free so calm down your probility overreacting...
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Originally posted by Dr. Thaadeous Ozone@Dec 17 2002, 07:03 PM

I swear I'm being stalked, everywhere I post Heart7799 seems to post directly after me, I knew I shouldn't have posted that information about me in the "Let myself introduce...myself" thread. I just knew it was a bad idea.

<slight pause

<hears glass break

Least it wont be her that kills me... It'll be one of my creations.
Fine, I won't post after you cause I agree then.......... go screw off! :angry:
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Originally posted by Dr. Thaadeous Ozone@Dec 17 2002, 07:36 PM

I was kidden, I was kidden... Calm down... I was joking around.... Im sorry....
Your lucky i'm easily forgiving! :)

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

OMG. YAY!!! I took a home pregnancy test and it turns out that I am not pregnant but the test that I took isn't 100%.Its 98%.But if I am not pregnant then why do I feel so sick and nauseated and tired and dizzy alot
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

YAY.......thats good that you aren't pregnant!!! but you know what.....maybe you feel so nauseas (sp??) and stuff because you have been so worried! i know this sounds nuts but sometimes when you are really stressing out over something you can get pretty sick!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by Dr. Thaadeous Ozone@Dec 17 2002, 01:59 PM

Unprotected? Do I even belong in this topic? Hmm ponderous... Arn't you afraid of STD's Cindy? I mean seriously?
I have had sex with one guy Chris my fiance who has been tested for STDS, so no i'm not... besides if he has something we'd both end up with it sooner or later!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
LonelyChica
Loyal

Post by LonelyChica »

Love always,

Danielle Marie