My Friend Is Pregnant And I Want To Help

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LaCombeCool
Loyal

My Friend Is Pregnant And I Want To Help

Post by LaCombeCool »

My friend is pregnant. I have been pregnant before but terminated the pregnancy. She has decided to keep the baby. I am very excited for her. Besides being there for her or comforting her, how do I help her. Are there places like thrift stores that I could go to and buy her things for the baby like car seats and rockers? I would really like to help since besides her boyfriend I am the only person in her life helping her. I would really appreciate it if ya'll would help me.
a good friend will bail u out of jail at 2 a.m., but a great friend will be in the jail cell with ya
babyblondgrl4eva

Re: My Friend Is Pregnant And I Want To Help

Post by babyblondgrl4eva »

hey my best friend is pregnant too and she wants to keep it to and im helping her out by doin the same thing ur doin but there are stores around that u can buy cheep rockers and car seat like a city misson or a salivasion army but its good that u care bout ur friend and i think she would appersheate that ur just there for her but buying her something like that would be nice
Bkm2004
Loyal

Post by Bkm2004 »

There are alot of second hand stores that have nice things for babies and prolly even some materinity clothes if you wanted to get her somethings also. Before you but a carseat(if you do) from a second hand store, make sure EVERYTHING works properly... Good luck!
Oh when I don?t know

I don?t know what he's after

But he's so beautiful

Such a beautiful disaster

And if I could hold on

Through the tears and the laughter

Would it be beautiful?

Or just a beautiful disaster

To My Dad:

Hey dad look at me

Think back and talk to me

Did I grow up according to the plan?

And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?

But it hurts when you disapprove all along
mookie
Loyal

Post by mookie »

i think its wonderful how you want to help your friend out, she is very lucky to have a person like you that cares so much about her.
I'm so lost

I'm barely here

I wish I could explain myself

But words escape me

It's too late

To save me

You're too late

You're too late