The Paaaaiiin

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Tyoka
Veteran

The Paaaaiiin

Post by Tyoka »

I've been getting this pain alot lately...it's like every 5 days it comes up, then dies down by the end of the day. My right testicle is aching!! :'( not to menton it's 100x more sensitive than usual, I found this out the hard way when I sat down alittle to violently(which sounds weird I know, but just understand that it's sensitive). Should I go to the doctor or does this usually happen to guys?
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
Munnday

Re: The Paaaaiiin

Post by Munnday »

Goto your doctor as soon as possible!! It maybe nothing but it is 100% better to be safe then sorry.
Crow
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Crow »

i would go to the doctor if i were you! its better than chancing it!
tipsy_giant
Loyal

Post by tipsy_giant »

sometimes my testicles will get like that but only for a short time, like a few minutes (it will feel as if some one kicked me there) but ive never had that feeling longer than an hour or 2 at max...

so yeah, i would go to the doctor...
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

When you pee, does it bleed? If so, that's a bad sign. If not, and it still hurts, that's not a good sign. So go see a doctor.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

heh I may not be a guy...but it sounds like you need to see a doctor, it could be nothing..but do you want your testicles to have to get amputated? ouch :pinch:
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Simple_mind
Dedicated

Post by Simple_mind »

I had that feeling once but for about 3 days straight, and I was bleeding when i pissed, I looked up what was wrong on the internet cos i felt umconfy talkin about it, I would out i had a bladder disease and i needed to drink acidic drinks, I dont know y my bollocks hurt though.
SpargoMn
Loyal

Post by SpargoMn »

Ermmm well if it starts to go away I wouldn't worry about it toooo bad, you might have just like slept funny and bruised it and now the wound keeps going back. I had that before too once, where for a while holy good lord i wanted to vomit from the stabs of occasional pain but it left. I'd just call your doctor and say you don't wanna come in yet but it is hapening so they know and can tell you maybe a little bit of advice without charging you more than a fancy hooker to squeeze your nut and say "NEXT!". Rock on.

-Spargo
"You can't teach the heart logic, and you cant teach the mind love"

-Spargo

My LiveJournal
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

perhaps a doctors visit might be a good idea. It could be a cyst or a blockage or something. Bothi things are preferable to have looked at as soon as possible, imo.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
Dragon_Crystal
Loyal

Post by Dragon_Crystal »

i may not be a guy but that makes me hurt and i would go to the doctor asap and make sure nothings wrong
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

well it's not hurting anymore. No there was no blood or anything, it was just like...pain. :huh: alls well that ends well right? Atleast I think that applies here. Anyways, I don't want to go see a doctor cause that's embarrassing. I know I sound like a major hypocrite to Saya right now, but...I mean, I shave down there and stuff, and the doc might get all...freaked out. Well, not freaked out, I know doc's see that thing kinda thing now and again, but still...

I still feel like...tender down there in a way, but the pain itself is gone. No more worries I guess =/
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.