Periods

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

unoshawty
Veteran

Periods

Post by unoshawty »

Does anyone believe that a period can be triggered by how aroused/horny you get?

i think it can. I mean I really wasnt supposed to get on my period until next week, and i went to my friend's house sunday and he fingered me and stuff and we got kinda crazy (didnt have sex though) and then on tuesday my period came.

Does anyone else think thats it? lol, its funny - you get horny you get punished by your period! ahh! :rolleyes: :D
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Dino
Loyal

Re: Periods

Post by Dino »

Well.. not exactly...

I think they are "pretty regular" (periods) after a while...

I think horniness is by the cycle of our period... it follows a pattern as well... at least, for me.
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"
She
Veteran

Re: Periods

Post by She »

It could easily influence it, because when you do that you're triggering more hormones into your system and that can screw up the balance. I talked to my mom about missing my period completely once and she asked me if I'd been fingering or anything, so I guess it could be the opposite too and it'll make you miss your period. *shrugs*
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8