Glasses On Or Off?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Some See Nothing
Dedicated

Glasses On Or Off?

Post by Some See Nothing »

Gack. I feel so stupid asking this question! But I always wondered if I ever have sex should I keep my glasses on or off :wacko: I don't know. I am sorry if this is a pointless thread but it means a stupid amount of self-respect to me that I know what to do with my glasses.
Another Tragic Ending <---Great Emo Band.

You could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breathe I would apologize for bleeding on your shirt.-Taking Back Sunday

Radical or Pro-Parental?!?!

-Julie Ruin
Soul
Loyal

Re: Glasses On Or Off?

Post by Soul »

Well it depends...are you blind when you take them off? You dont want to like start licking her ass or something. If you can see alright w.out them, take em off :) , but if not, leave them on. Or get contacs. I love mine :)
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

Hahaha that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard Jess say...but that's beside the point, it may sound ridiculous the way she put it but that's actually a really good way to look at it.
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
xXSecretlyxSinningXx
Loyal

Post by xXSecretlyxSinningXx »

it all depends. If you can see with them off and feel comfortable with them off, then take them off. But if you can't see well or don't feel umfortable with them off, then keep them on. It's all up to you.
Some See Nothing
Dedicated

hehehe I am so friggen blind without them. Like the huge E on the eye chart thats about a foot long and a foot wide...I can't see without my glasses :rolleyes: I just can't picture sex with glasses though but if I take them off I just might end up licking someone's ass.

You could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breathe I would apologize for bleeding on your shirt.-Taking Back Sunday

-Julie Ruin
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Leave them on. Just know that they WILL get smudged :)
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

http://www.cap.gov
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

get contacts...

or if ya can't do that, leave them on...

P.S. your nickname really related to this topic...i laughed at that...thats really cute :)
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

Originally posted by Some See Nothing@Oct 20 2003, 10:21 PM

hehehe I am so friggen blind without them. Like the huge E on the eye chart thats about a foot long and a foot wide...I can't see without my glasses

I can't see it either! But I'm a contact-lense wearer, so I don't have that problem.

They'll probably steam up, get squashed, get in the way, or fall off, so you're probably best off taking them off.

It doesnt matter if you cant see anything, most people have sex with their eyes closed, or in the dark anyway, so It wont make much of a difference!! Just use your hands more to feel your way around, your partner would love that!!!!
Some See Nothing
Dedicated

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~@Oct 20 2003, 04:45 PM

P.S. your nickname really related to this topic...i laughed at that...thats really cute :)

:lol: I didn't notice that...

-Julie Ruin
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

i would say leave them on u wanna see whats going on and if u love the man or women u will prolly wanna remember this nite for a long time and how much can u remember if u cant see whats going on but in the dark u dont see much but u still know whats going on leave them on so they will get fogged but hey its ur night
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
transientsmiles
Loyal

Post by transientsmiles »

It's really all up to you, but it's better if you get contacts.

I've done both (sex with contacts on, sex with glasses) and the glasses get bumped around/smudged/etc. and if they're not fitted exactly right and you're on top, they have the potential to fall off.
...mm hmm...
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Take them off...no question about it..
I wish I were a spy.
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Definitely off. It's really hard to make out with glasses on. I can't imagine what sex would be like. My boyfriend has glasses so he always takes them off... if you're blind as a bat maybe invest in some contacts :P But eh, no, sex with glasses is probably not the greatest idea.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Off, they fall off very easly, and w/ all that rolling around, you don't want to squish them...
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

contacts ;)
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

Originally posted by pmfman@Oct 21 2003, 07:59 PM

contacts ;)
exxxxactly
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

it really doesn't matter..but if you're planning to have rapid sex (lmao) you should take them off so they don't break :lol:
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...