Am I The Only One?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Julie
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Am I The Only One?

Post by Julie »

Well, I'm 19 years old and never had sex. I have made out, been fingered and thats about it. Every time I do something with a guy I feel so dirty. I just feel like even if we had just been touching eachother or something I feel like...yuck. When we are done I always go shower, when he leaves or when I do. Is this weird?
Abbi
Veteran

Re: Am I The Only One?

Post by Abbi »

It's not bad at all that you haven't had sex. You just don't seem ready. I'm not saying that I think this is whats going on, but have you ever considered a girl over a guy? Because I have heard of many lesbians not knowing that they're lesbians yet, but being disgusted with being intimate with a man. Just a thought. I'm in school right now and I have to go, sorry I couldn't give you more of my time to help.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
true
Loyal

Post by true »

Hey!! Don't worry about it, I kinda feel like that too, with any sort of sexual stuff. . . we all have different "horniness levels" persay. . . check out this site on asexuality- the people there rock, and maybe you could relate? I do anyways. . .

http://www.asexuality.org/discussion
xXSecretlyxSinningXx
Loyal

Post by xXSecretlyxSinningXx »

There is nothing wrong with still being a virgin at 19. I think its good that you have held out that long, unlike most young horny teens these days! :shy:

As for feeling dirty after....I don't have that problem, so I'm not really sure. Maybe because in your mind you think its wrong/dirty?
She
Veteran

Post by She »

My friend gets sick to her stomach after anything but making out. I can get that way too--really, anything below the waist I think would make me feel pretty dirty and I used to feel dirty about anything but kissing-not even tongue. I think it's pretty normal.. when you find someone you really like maybe things will change. Actually, my first impression was the same as Abbi's. But that could not be the case at all, it's up to you.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
redneck_cherryluv
Loyal

Post by redneck_cherryluv »

ive known lots of people that r virgins, way older than you. i guess u could say that your not ready to have sex
Julie
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Julie »

Ok, well mabey I didn't write what my ? really was. I thank you for all the info. on this but my main ? is...when i have any kinda anything...i just feel dirty, not wrong, but dirty like i need to shower after...lol

Hope i'm making sense.
RiceburnerRyan

Post by RiceburnerRyan »

maybe your juss tired? sometimes when me and my girl do stuff i feel tired and like i need a shower too ... but sometimes its cuz it gets really hot and we sweat.. but i mean other than that i donno what to think about it ...
Flip Squad REPESENTIN' THE 253 ...

Tune Accordingly...
SpargoMn
Loyal

Post by SpargoMn »

Originally posted by true@Jan 20 2004, 08:37 PM

Hey!! Don't worry about it, I kinda feel like that too, with any sort of sexual stuff. . . we all have different "horniness levels" persay. . . check out this site on asexuality- the people there rock, and maybe you could relate? I do anyways. . .

http://www.asexuality.org/discussion

This site almost made we want to cry, I like pleasing the woman I'm with!! I feel bad for these people who just can't enjoy something I fund so fun. rock on.

-Spargo
"You can't teach the heart logic, and you cant teach the mind love"

-Spargo

My LiveJournal
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

anything sexual causes pores to open and increases sweat gland activity maybe thats why u feel dirty!
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .