Masturbation

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Masturbation

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

No hun really theres NOTHING wrong with it.. If you are disgusted but it don't do it but its a good way to find out what u like and what u don't like..

Actaully I don't know if this is a fact or anything but orgasming from masturbating always makes me feel better.. hmm maybe u could try it .. lol
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Originally posted by -piercedYappY+Apr 14 2004, 08:38 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (-piercedYappY @ Apr 14 2004, 08:38 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-fluffyhelen@Apr 14 2004, 02:20 PM

On a more serious note, it's healthy and it's good for you.
can you name good points of mastrubation?

I think there is nothing bad, but what good?[/b][/quote]

Relieves stress?
windwalker2089
Loyal

Post by windwalker2089 »

DEFINATELY relieves stress on my part, medically im not sure, but i know its 100% normal to masterbate. some people may be brought up to it as a sin or something. others may be with a group of people who think its "perverted" or "gross" to do. but medically ur not doing anythin bad or wrong. as long as ur not doing something terribly terribly wrong. its all up too u
forever unknowing...windwalker
Genesis100
Loyal

Post by Genesis100 »

For most people, masterbation is just for enjoyment. I do it whenever I feel like it which is almost every other day just about. Sometimes I just do it when I'm bored too. But I dunno about that whole "germs building up" thing. Sounds like BS to me.
<b>What god doesn't give to you</b>
<b>You've got to go and get for yourself</b>
LiArLiAr911
Loyal

Post by LiArLiAr911 »

i cant do it! iv dont it befroe but i feel so weird! i cant nutt or nothing!!! im just so like uncomfertabl! how eva u spell it!

&&Sexy NETTIE ~ moi!&&

My homepage! cum check it out!
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Are people supposed to masturbate?
You aren't 'required' to masturbate, but it is very common.
A guy friend told me that guys have to or else germs and stuff build up on their penis. Is that true?
I've heard many guys say this, and it sounds right to me, but I also know guys who don't need to masturbate very often, and it's not hard at all.
what about girls?
Girls, for sure, don't need to masturbate, but it is a very healthy thing to do.
i'm a little disgusted by it.
A lot of people are, you just don't know it. Those are usually the people, like yourself, who have never done it. You never really judge it correctly until you've experienced it.
it's actually a natural thing?
It is a very natural thing. Personally, I think it's more natural to than not to.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Sovek
Loyal

Post by Sovek »

everytime I get finished masterbating lately I start having cramps in my stomach, not sure why but most other people dont have problems, You should be fine, and for most it is healthy, unless of course sick, then the extra effort causes your body to lose energy wich could be used to fight the sickness. (trust me, too many times ive done it when sick and regretted it :( )
Flush the Johns, Vote republican

<span style=\'color:BLUE\' Ten out of ten terrorist support John F'in Kerry for president

mistakesaremade
Loyal

Post by mistakesaremade »

its natural but nobody is holdin a gun to ur head

its ur body do wat u want