Wrong Hole?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Unknown2992
Loyal

Wrong Hole?

Post by Unknown2992 »

Hey everyone,

I haven't had sex yet, which is why I'm posting this question. Girls have more than one "hole" yes, for peeing and the like :\

Well, how do you know if it's the wrong one your going to enter? Obviously she'll slap you because it hurts of something, but how do you avoid getting into that situation?

Thanks,

Unknown2992
sol
Loyal

Re: Wrong Hole?

Post by sol »

Get her to guide you in and then just go from there. It's also not hard to distinguish the two, so if she doesn't guide you, just guide yourself. It's not something i'd worry about if I were you.

"A handshake is nothing but the shake of two hands." - LA Symphony
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

The hole that she pees out of is soooo small you probably wouldn't be able to find it so dont worry too much about that.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

U arent goin to get into the pee hole, way to small on most gurls, only thing u could hit is the butt hole, ouch. Finger her first, she will aid u, after the first time u will be fine
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

The difference is felt, trust me. The hole for urinating isn't even big enough, so you can't miss the right hole.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...