Obsessing

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Obsessing

Post by Rob »

My girlfriend doesn't have very big breasts either.. and she's 18. Does it matter? Not at all. I'm very happy with her, and them :P

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So stop concerning yourself with yourself so much! And maybe avoid mirrors to easen that process.. ;)
Tifmonster
Loyal

Post by Tifmonster »

I know you are worried about them... but seriously... guys will go for you no matter what size your breasts are! If you want to read about breast size issues, go to http://www.sexetc.org and read the female health articles. No worries though... you're beautiful the way you are... so strut your stuff the way it is! Good luck hon, and take care!
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Originally posted by Rob@Jun 1 2004, 01:15 PM

My girlfriend doesn't have very big breasts either.. and she's 18. Does it matter? Not at all. I'm very happy with her, and them :P

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So stop concerning yourself with yourself so much! And maybe avoid mirrors to easen that process.. ;)

I try to avoid my reflection so much that it's very hard to even accept that it's me I'm looking at. I don't like it. I don't accept myself, and there's nothing I can do about it. I feel like jumping off a bridge....

I really just don't fit, and growing up just gets worse everyday
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

maybe it's not only about ur brests then cause i mean people get used to what they have, u should learn to like ur body the way it is, dont focus on anything specific cause obviously u'll always compare urself to others( that's our nature), but if u like urself for who u are then u'll be fine, and that'll show
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Well, I can't. And not only can I not afford to get help, I can't bring myself to let anyone in the family know, and I don't have a way with words/tired of hinting to others who don't get it.

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

hey i know it's hard, but obsessing over things will get u to a place u dont want to be
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Go look at some models. Some of them are pretty small-breasted, but guys still think they're hot. I found this cool picture of a girl's torso, back arched, and she looked exactly like me--small boobs, huge hips... but she still looked -hot- ;). And yeah, I'm straight, so it doesn't make you bi to think like that.

Boobs aren't everything.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

all us guys love them to an extent and bein mildly obsessed with them is fine. I personally love them, but can deal without so im ok
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Guess I'll have to learn the hard way to understand.... From sheltering myself, that seems to be the only way I "get" stuff!

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

hpnotic-9
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by hpnotic-9 »

Someone will allways love u for who u are..... its hard not to want what we dont have, but we atleast need to learn to live with it and even love being different sometimes no one is perfect i have a small chest too i have a hard time excepting it some days and others i love it, i can play sports without much pain and im payed attention to from my personality rather then my body ya kno... there is no way to be perfect to everyone in the world, love yourself ......and keep posting your not bother anyone :cap:
My friend, I am not what i seem. seeming is but a garment i wear- a care woven garment that protects me from thy questioning and thee from my negligence.

the "I" in me, my friend, dwells in the house of silence, and therein it shall remain for ever more, unperceived, unaprochable.

-Kahlil Gibran