Should I Or Not?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

MetallicaChick12
Loyal

Should I Or Not?

Post by MetallicaChick12 »

Alright....I dated my ex for like 4 months and he asked me to have sex many times but i've always said no...I told him becuz i want to wait until after i was married. (that was just a lie becuz i didnt' want to do it w/him) Now the guy i like has sex..well i kinda fell for him it makes over a year since i liked him..i've liked him while i was dating my ex but what i'm getting is that we've been thinking about dating each other..and if he does date me and he asks me to have sex with him I'm pretty sure i'd say yes becuz have u ever gotten that feeling like he is the one? well that is how i feel about him!! i've felt like that since the first day i've met him. I mean we aren't really dating and i think i already love him.. Now the only thing i'm scared of is if i'd say no do u guys think he'll go to some other girl to get what i'm not giving him? and do u think if i do it with him my ex will get mad at me?? what do u guys think?
daffodildreams
Veteran

Re: Should I Or Not?

Post by daffodildreams »

Right there are a number of things which come up in your topic which should be addressed here..

Your ex is an ex. It doesn't matter if you said you didn't want to have sex with him. I won't have sex with quite a lot of people, it doesn't mean that I have to explain to each one WHY I didn't. He is your ex for a reason and if he tried to pressure you into having sex then it's a good job he is an ex. He has no right to get mad because he has no claim on you anymore.

As for this new guy. You gotta watch those hormones. It's very easy to confuse "love" with "lust" and it's very possible that the feelings you feel for him are lust and not love. If you feel you might be comfortable having sex with him then thats fine but you must remember that it doesn't happen automatically and that you must use protection.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Like Helen said ur x is just that and nothing more.. he doesn't have any say with what u do now. NONE what so ever. So don't even worry about what he thinks. Wait until you are 100% sure that u and this guy that u like are actually good for each other because it doesn't seem like u know what ur relationship with him is like. Its hard to be in a relationship like that to begin with and then if u add having sex with it.. its by far so much harder.

Give it sometime and see what happens.. when u have no doubt in your mind that u want to have sex with him .. then do it.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
oxygen
Loyal

Post by oxygen »

The bit you put about would he move onto somebody else if you said no concerned me a bit... that shouldnt really come into whether you do it or not, although I do realise how hard it is not to consider things like that.

To be honest that sounded to me like you were thinking about not having sex with him, and wondering if you could get away with it... if thats the case, you dont sound quite ready to me.
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

give it time, and do whatever you want, but if you go too fast, you might regret
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Rodeo
Loyal

Post by Rodeo »

Honestly? I'd say if you've been able to wait this long, it's worth your time to wait longer.

I mean, hell. No offence to ANYONE, but we all know that people think they've found "the one" everyday. Doesnt matter who you are dating, its always, "the one." So its real hard to be sure.

If this guy is gonna go to another girl cause you are giving it up, then he aint worth your time, and he CERTAINLY aint "da one."

Just my thoughts.
That which lies behind and that which lies before us are small compared to what lies within us.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Don't rush into your feelings so fast! You guys haven't even dated yet and you already think you love him. Trust me, you're young. Just let things flow, don't make any assumptions yet.

Don't go and have sex with him right away. You should wait to see if he can take that, because if he can't then he's not worth it, trust me. You don't want a guy who is only interested in having sex with you, that doesn't make a very healthy relationship.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...