Breaking The Hymen?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Breaking The Hymen?

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Okay I've been super happy about the fact that im growing up and going to have sex.... lol hopefully soon?? ( I mean I wanna but dont? ) anyways well I know about the first time hurting but i thought that was because ur tight? But the hymen thing I've been hearing about a lot??!! And I mean I was thinking.....For my first time I can have the guy so really soft and after like 3 times it wont hurt nemore?? But now that I know that ur hymen breaks ( the reason you bleed? ) its gonna have to hurt/ break at one point?? What is it?? I mean I have experienced with my body and have used.... kinda fakes but things I have at my house, things that rep. a dick ya know? lol but it isnt something big? The thing is as big as ur big toe? In the roundness part? lol anyways and how does it break??? Im really confused and how do u know if it broke??? Plz some people help lol :bag:
5a5
Veteran

Re: Breaking The Hymen?

Post by 5a5 »

ok well the hymen is a thin membrane at the opening of ur vigina.., so when u first have sex the guy's penis breaks it, and yes it does hurt a little and bleeds, but they hymen can also be broken during exercise or sometimes with tampons ... i dont know what u've been experimenting with ( didnt understand that part), but if u've been putting somethin there u might've broke ur hymen, u'll most likely know cause it will bleed.. there are also pictures on the net , i guess u can compare that with urself and see if ur hymen is still intact,
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Breaking The Hymen?

Post by Beautiful »

Use the search. type in the thing. it will come up with a lot of posts. we were just talking about this yesterday.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*