Is Something Wrong With Me?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

rockerchick
Loyal

Is Something Wrong With Me?

Post by rockerchick »

Ok, well, i don't know how to really say this but...I never get wet. I'm a 16 year old virgin and I don't masturbate, but I have virgin friends who don't masturbate either, but a lot of them are really horny and can get at least somewhat wet just by looking at a really hot guy. Is something wrong with me, or is there something I missed?

P.S. I'm not sure if this made any sense at all! haha, if it doesn't then just let me know and I'll try to be more specific. Thanks everyone
Sometimes you're the dog...sometimes you're the hydrant

~*~Katie~*~
5a5
Veteran

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me?

Post by 5a5 »

well why dont u masturbate? since u're a virgin u have no experience and dont masturbate u have zero experience with how ur body works, and how to become excited.. for some people simply seeing someone will get them excited for others it takes more time and effort, and u gotta learn what works for u
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
rockerchick
Loyal

Post by rockerchick »

but, is it "not normal" to never be horny? Because, like I said, I have friends who don't masturbate either but they are, as we call them "horndogs" (haha, we play around like that) So, I was just wondering. Thanks again
Sometimes you're the dog...sometimes you're the hydrant

~*~Katie~*~
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

but not everyone's body is build in the exactly same way, ur friends can be turned on easily by seeing a handsome guy and it might take more for u to get turned on.. honestly though i wouldnt believe everything ur friends tell u, i mean they're virgins too and if they dont masturbate as u say, then they have NO IDEA what it is like to be turned on and have an orgasm... so i stick to my opinion:try masturbating
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

i guess im kinda with u on this one. hot guys dont really do any thing for me either and i do masturbate. dunno. i really look for guys by personality tho -- looks arent all that important. guess im just weird but im not really worried about it.

-Katie
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Well, your body just doesn't sound ready for sexual activity. Nothing wrong with that, you just need to wait a while, and it will change.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I think thats fine.. I wouldn't force anything, I wouldn't masturbate if you didn't want to- its normal, you're not unusual.. not everyone does, and not everyone gets horny at all times, its fine.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Originally posted by XoXCathleenXoX@Jun 17 2004, 09:59 PM

Masturbate...then youll start getting wet. so youve never had a wet dream or anything, its about time you do....mastubate, it will solve your problem.....

~Cathleen

I thought that only happened to guys...?
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.