Ladies...

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

FallenFromHeaven
Loyal

Ladies...

Post by FallenFromHeaven »

Recently I posted that I could not get off no matter what I do. Well I feel pleasure when I masturbate but nothing more. I can get "wet" but then I just go dry. I really want to expierence an orgasm but I think my body hates me or something. So I was wondering whether anyone knew where the woman's G-Spot is located or at least something?

(the g=spot is something that give you pleasure right?) :shy:
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Ladies...

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

Your G spot is located inside your vagina, about the size of your middle finger. So a perfect way to find it is to insert your middle finger and then make a "come here" motion. You'll notice that it feels different than the rest of your vagina, and hopefully, it'll feel good. :)

G spot orgasms are different from most, as you'll most like feel the urge to "pee" or to push down. No, you won't urinate, but you'll get the feeling.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

Have you tryed TOys?-ANything? But Jenna told you right where it was, heres a good site for stuff like that, http://www.sex-project.com
TeenHelp.org

Moderator of: Sex, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Disorders, and Friends/Family.

Mentor for: HelpLink.
*Scully*
Loyal

Post by *Scully* »

i was all ready to answer your question, and jenna went and answered it perfectly. lol theres nothing i can add to that. the only thing i can suggest, in regards to bringing yourself off is just just reeeeelax! dont start masterbating with the intent of having an orgasm. just do it because it feels good. if you focus too much on getting an orgasm, you wont relax enough to actually have one. that was my problem way back when i started. i couldnt relax enough to orgasm. and then i just started focusing on the pleasure and just feeling GOOD. and it worked out beautifully :) so just lay down somewhere quiet, where you wont be disturbed. flip into a nice little fantasy (if you so prefer, lol) and go for it. just do what feels good. and dont focus too much on the goal of orgasm. just have a good time. and then follow what jenna said. you should be good to go, lol. have fun and good luck ;)
If anyone needs help or just needs to talk, I'm here. You can e-mail me or pm me anytime.

~Scully

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

"They don't love you like I love you"

"Why, that's positively delicious!"